Club Isn't The Best Place To Find A Lover So The Bar Is Where I Go....

Shape Of You

Author's Note : Thanks for the subscribes I'm really thankful about it. This is my first time writing something like this and believe me even this one isn't that racy or maybe wasn't even suggestive at all I'm still cringe over my words. Oh right, don't forget to play Ed Sheeran's - Shape of You while you reading this later because for me I get more feeling when I write it while listening to that song on that particular scene and lastly, english isn't my first language, I'm sorry for some typos and grammatical error later. hope you can enjoy this. 

note : if you don't mind please leave some comments as well :D Thanks! Happy Reading!^^


 

 

“Unnie come on. Live up your life will you?? This is not called TGIF without no reason.” It’s been an hour Yebin keep pestering Kyungwon to join her so called TGIF night routine since seven at the evening and Kyungwon only shakes her head and waving her hands shooing the younger girl away and keep drawing her whist list on her notebook for next month shopping agenda with Jieqiong.

“Nahh~ I’d pass it for today. Just go with Kyulkyung and Eunwoo or maybe you could tag Nayoung unnie too, well if you could of course, since she probably gonna spend her night sleeping like a log on her bed.” Kyungwon ended that with chuckle.

“You’re no fun, you always say that and yes, Nayoung unnie gonna join us tonight because her dear Kyuljeong successfully dragged her out from her rotten bed even I don’t know how that girl could drag that old stone—anyway that’s not the point. The point is, you have to join us tonight!” Seeing no reaction from her sister Yebin stubbornly pout and snatches Kyungwon’s notebook and sits on her laps.

“Hey-“ Yebin gives her a puppy-pleading eyes and Kyungwon has to laugh at her younger sister antics she bops her nose and Yebin whines.

“Okay, give me one valid reason why I have to agree this time and not just because Nayoung unnie is there.”

Nayoung is the oldest of their clique and also one that Kyungwon could trust with to control these bunch of hyper kids who just turn being adult last year namely Kang Yebin, Jung Eunwoo and Zhou Jieqiong and her sister unfortunately being club addict since then. She got no problem as long as she doesn’t randomly brought someone home into their shared house with underage kids like Sungyeon and Yewon since technically she ended up as the oldest there and Nayoung is living on the other shared house with Chungha, Kim Nayoung and Heehyun it was a bit hard if these new born adults start being wild. Anyway since the little ones are went away from their sleepover tutoring night with a new transfer student named Kyla or whatever is that Yebin didn’t want to waste the chance to brag her sister single room and drag her out to go to club with her.

“Because you’re single, like forever single and I the great Kang Yebin as your sister concerned with that want to help you out from you single doom and didn’t want you to root your and being a single dog lady so you have to go out with me tonight and hooked up or whatever is that.” Kyungwon laughs right when Yebin finished her long lines of speech.

 “Says the one who chickened out to ask Yewon out huh?” She countered back and Yebin whines in protest.  

 “Hey! That’s a different thing and no you’re not gonna use that one on me.”

“Your point is?”

“Whatever is that you should come with me tonight and I’m not taking no for an answer.”

“Who are you to decide that?” Kyungwon crosses her arms in front of her chest and lifting up her eyebrows to her.

“Me? I’m your great invincible sister.”

“No. Now get up from my lap you big baby, I have something to do.”

“Unnie~” Yebin whines and latch herself into Kyungwon, clinging like koala on the tree.

“Yebin, I swear to-“

“Okay not club only go to the bar.”

“No—“

“Please? Just this one? You haven’t even join us to drink last month with Chungha unnie and Sejeong unnie after Kyulkyung turns into adult.”

“Okay then, only this once for drink.”

“Yay! I’ll tell the others. I love you so much.” Yebin gives her sloppy kisses on her cheeks and run away from the room before Kyungwon yelled at her.

“Kang YEbIN You GROSS!!”

________________

_______________

 

“Finally after years you’re joining us unnie!” Eunwoo cheered and popped out the bottle on their seat. Kyungwon only rolled her eyes.

“It was just last month Eunwoo, I wonder how Siyeon could put up with you, oh right, my princess was the one with the upper hand  on your relationship, I’m so proud of her.”

“Heyy!! That’s so offensive ouch-“ Eunwoo dramatically clutch her chest and makes the others laughs. Kyungwon swift her gaze to Nayoung and the older girl only chuckles and raise both of her hands.

“I’m lost, Chungha was out babying Yoojung, Naong went to date with Sejeong and of course Heehyun with Chaeyeon too. I don’t have anything to reasoned why I couldn’t ditch this.” Nayoung raises her glass and drink the content but Jieqiong was up to protest.

“Lie! You didn’t said like that when I was in your room! You chased Chungha unnie out.”

“You chased her out?!” Yebin ask in disbelieve.

“Nooo! My God—Kyulkyung don’t exaggerating it, I didn’t chase her out I just told her that you’ll be coming and she just said she’ll be out then.” Nayoung frantically denying it and Kyungwon only could laughs at them.

“This is one of those days we could see Stone Nayoung being like this because Kyulkyung, cheers for that.” Eunwoo commented while raises her glass before she got smacked on her head by Jieqiong.

“Shut up Eunwoo.”

 Kyungwon ignoring them, sipping her drink and she observe the bar, after all this is her first time coming here. It’s a bit crowded because it’s Friday night and some people start to fill in the bar more. She could see some people form her batch also there she recognize Binnie and Jiho with their clique also her senior Suhyun was there as well, sitting next to the juke box that played a slow song. Seems like this bar quite popular for students like them. Her eyes keep roaming around until it was land into someone who just entering the bar.

Tall, long limbs and absolutely beautiful, are what Kyungwon could describe from the beauty who just entered the bar. She could easily tell that even she only could see her side profile, damn side profile she still look perfect even in her casual dress and this is the first time Kyungwon feel this way in 21 years old living and looking at people around her. Yes, she might be a bit shameless about her so called golden proportion and also that she is pretty but this beauty in front of her eyes is another story to tell.

Feels like someone watching her, the girl also looking around to found out who is the person who keep staring at her and once her gaze land on Kyungwon, Kyungwon freeze on her spot. She her breath, went dry at the moment. Never been once on her life she saw eyes who could make her feel like she’s fallin and it was so alluring to the point that she forgot that she wasn’t the only one there and they aren’t there in their own world. The girl only let a chuckle and smiled at her before she makes her way to the bar counter to order some drinks.

Kyungwon mind start to make up their own theory, maybe it was just her eyes playing a trick on her or maybe it’s the alcohol on her system that clouded her mind.

“See something you like?” Yebin nudge her ribs and she jolts back into reality.

“Ugh.. well yeah? Maybe?” She clumsily answer that and it makes her sister grow a smirk on her face.

“I know you’ll like it here, don’t worry unnie the fun will begin soon.”

“Huh? What?” Kyungwon tilt her head in confusion, she didn’t get what actually Yebin means but then the bar’s lamp being dimmer than already it was and she heard the music and people start to rise up from their seat and heading to the floor to dance. She scoffs at her and Yebin only can laughs back at Kyungwon. Now that she realize it Jieqiong and Nayoung already on the floor dancing together and Eunwoo already nowhere to be found too, it’s only leave her and Yebin. The younger girl only rise her glass and motioning her to mingling on the dance floor Kyungwon about to refuse that until she saw from the corner of her eyes the girl from earlier looking at her again while sipping her glass, goshh that eyes seriously.

“Just go unnie, I know what you’re thinking right now or—should I be the one to get this chance for myself?” Yebin teasingly looks at her and Kyungwon never feels so defensive like now, she even glared at her.

“Over my dead body, Kang Yebin.” She put down her drink and makes her way to the floor likewise the girl from earlier also do the same, she put down her drink and walks into the floor.

Suddenly the music change and Ed Sheeran’s Shape of You come up from the juke box. People start to be touchier, from the corner of her eyes she could that Jieqiong has her hands on Nayoung’s neck and Nayoung’s hand wrapping around her waist as they keep swaying their body over the music. Kyungwon found it a bit hard to found the girl from earlier and let alone for that, it’s already a bit hard to move around too. However, it’s not that long until she hears a faint “Hey” from behind. She turns her heels and there standing in front of her the girl from earlier with her alluring eyes looking at her and Kyungwon would lie if this not taking her breath away. She is totally pretty up close and seriously that eyes was really dangerous. She chuckles and Kyungwon swears it was really melodious as well, even her chuckles sound pretty, gosshh I’m so smitten.

“Cat get your tongue?”

“Uh? What? No- no it was just—“

“Just? I thought you have lots of things to say from the way you stare at me before.” Kyungwon tilted her head Oh she likes to play? Great I ain’t gonna lose over something like this.

“Well you were staring at me earlier too, so I think it wasn’t just me who have something to talk about.”

“Touche.”

“For a starter, can I get your name?”

“Straight to the point but I like it, Minkyung, Kim Minkyung.”

“What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady like you.” Kyungwon grins at her.

“You surely good with words aren’t you?” Minkyung asking back while lifting up her eyebrows at her.

“For a beauty like you, I could make an exception. Also, I’m sorry where’s my manner? I haven’t introduce myself. Kyungwon, Kang Kyungwon. Now, where should we start from? How about-“

Kyungwon haven’t finished her words because Minkyung already put her fingers on her lips telling her to stop talking.

“Shh- let’s don’t talk to much grab on my waist and put that body on me come on now, follow my lead, come, come on now follow my lead.” Minkyung softly sing along the lyric and lean closer to Kyungwon’s ear before placing her palms on Kyungwon’s nape and swaying her body on her, following the music.

I swear this girl is out to kill me. Kyungwon swears on her head. However, Kyungwon found her hands wrapping around Minkyung’s small waist and singing back to her while swaying her body as well.

I’m in love with the shape of you, we push and pull like a magnet do, Although my heart is falling too, I’m in love your body, And last night you were in my room, And now my bedsheets smell like you. Everyday discovering something brand new I’m in love with your body.”

 Minkyung giggles and turn her back on Kyungwon so now Kyungwon holds her hips while her front flushing into Minkyung’s back and she keeps teasingly swaying it on her. Out of nowhere Kyungwon feels something soft and a bit moist landed on her cheeks, Minkyung just leaned on and kissed her. She turns her head and the later only grins and give that alluring stare back at her. Kyungwon couldn’t help it anymore she gonna blame those alcohol on her system and screw that indirect rule about no one randomly bring someone back at home  because now all she could think is Minkyung, tonight, together.

“Would you like to take this into somewhere more private?” Kyungwon softly whisper on her ears, feeling bold enough she left some kisses to her shoulder as well.

“I thought you’d never ask that Kyungwon ssi.”

“You’re underestimate me too much Minkyung ssi, so?”

“Lead the way.”

“With pleasure, honey.”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Needless to say, tangled bedsheets, messy scattered clothes on the floor and two figures laying in pure bliss on the bed was a picture of Kyungwon’s bedroom that night.

 

______________________

____________________

 

Morning comes and the ray of sunshine start peeking from the curtain on her room. Kyungwon try to shift her position, groaning in annoyance because of the sun. However when she tried to move her body she felt a bit sore and when she open her eyes to adjust the morning light, the sight in front of her makes her bleary open her eyes. Tousled hair and a peaceful sleeping girl greet was greeting her eyes, it was breathtaking and really she has been wondering this, her eyes was one of a kind, never once in her life she meet someone like that even now it’s closed she could feel that her eyes still beautiful as ever, also let’s not talk about about her scent because Kyungwon swears her bedsheets gonna smells like her since her scent was so intoxicating.

Kyungwon was keep studying her face until Minkyung stirs on her sleep and it brought her back into reality, their limbs tangling together and Minkyung arms wrapped around her waist … wait.. something doesn’t feel right now… Holy SHIETTTT WE’RE . This sudden realize was alarming Kyungwon and she already plan 101 ways to escape from this girl. However and she start to turn around Minkyung hold her closer and she whispered under her breath.

“Where do you think you’re going Kyungwon?” Kyungwon was blushing, Minkyung’s hoarse morning voice is totally y and it wouldn’t be good for her because it’s a major turn on.

“Ugh.. Hi, good morning to you?” Kyungwon awkwardly says and Minkyung let a chuckle when she heard this she turns Kyungwon around and the slightly younger girl only could smile in sheepish way.

“Good morning, are you planning to escape, hmm?” She inquiry her once again while lifting her eyebrows.

“Uhm, well? Kind of?”

“You’re weird, how could you being all this shy when you took the charge with soooo much confidence last night? It’s my first time but, Oh my—you’re even awesome of wait incredible more suit you.” Kyungwon groans and covering her face in embarrassment, how could this girl talk so shamelessly about last night like its okay and it wasn’t even a big deal.

“Can we not talking about it please? I feel like I could die in embarrassment because of that. But thanks, it’s my first time too.” Kyungwon says from behind her palms. She seriously found that embarrassing but Minkyung found it cute to see Kyungwon being like this.

“What?! Really? But you seems so skillful and-“

“Okay stop there and yes yes thanks for pointing that out.” She said it with sarcasm.

Kyungwon hears another chuckle and next thing she knows Minkyung pries her hands from her face and leaned down to capture her lips in a soft kiss. Kyungwon was taken aback with this but it’s not like she didn’t like it because she found herself replying her kisses back with same passion as her.

It took them for a while before Minkyung pulled back from her a smiling softly, eyes so gentle on her.

“Feel better?”

“Mm..Better.” Kyungwon hold her hands whose resting on her cheeks and slowly interlacing their fingers.

“Minkyung,” She softly called her.

“Mmm?”

“Go on date with me?” it sounds more like a demand than a question and Minkyung found herself softly laughing over it.

“Do I really have to kiss you to get this side of you? Hmm?”

“Maybe?” Kyungwon chuckles back and staring lovingly at her.

“What was it again?”

“Go on date with me.”

“What sorry? I couldn’t hear that properly.” Kyungwon knows it, Minkyung was obviously just want to play around with her and yes of course two can play this game.

“Minkyung, go on date with me.” She shifted her position and get closer to her until their face just a breath away.

“What?”

“Kim Minkyung, go on date with me.” Kyungwon says that and she was about to close the gap between for the second time this morning until she heard loud and frantic knocks on her bedroom door.

 

 

“Are you guys done? We gonna starve this morning if no one come to the kitchen to cook and I don’t want to die early because Eunwoo and Kyulkyung tried to set the kitchen on fire.”

 

 

“Yebin—“ She gritted her teeth in annoyance. Minkyung laughs again and Kyungwon would never get tired with that. She cups her cheeks and give her small peck on her lips.

 

 

“Yes I’d love to go on date with you Kang Kyungwon. So, when will be our first official date?”

 

 


 

 

 

2nd Note : Yep that's all^^ and see you on the next story or maybe my other story as well. don't forget to leave some comments, let me know what you're thinking about this :D 

Bye!

-mondchan-