Stop Being So Nice

Stop Being So Nice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~
First Day:
She's on her way to school, hopped in a bus and luckily there's still a one vacant seat. Few minutes later an old woman came and a girl quickly offered her seat to the grandma. Nayeon was intently watching and unconciously her lips curved upward. Was it because of the girl's kind gesture or her drop-dead gorgeous face and physique. She realized her thoughts and shook her head to vanish it all, yet she still steal glances at the girl. She saw they were wearing the same uniform, another smile crept in to her face.

(I forgot to tell you that Nayeon also gay on every pretty girl she sees)

The bus stopped infront of their school, the girl came out and so she did. Walking fast to be ahead of the girl so she could look back and see her nametag (learn from Nayeon senpai). She successfully saw her nametag "Hirai Momo" printed on it. She's still looking back when suddenly a running figure bumped on her with a great impact making her fall unto the ground. "Aaa... awck" Nayeon groaned. "I'm sorry, It's your fault though you're not looking. " the guy said to Nayeon, she raised a brow and when she's about to talk back someone spoke, "You're the same, if not then why did you bumped to her?". Nayeon saw who owns the cute voice she heard and can't help but to blush. The guy hissed and slightly shout "Whatever!" before running away.

The girl helped Nayeon to stand up, gently holding her arms to assist her. "Are you alright?". Nayeon can't help but to be mesmerized at the girl's view upclose and the sincerity in her voice asking her if she's alright. "Hmmm?" the girl hummed still waiting for her answer, 
"Ah y-yes, thank you" giving an awkward smile
"It seems like we're on the same year level" she beamed a smile
"Ohh... I guess so." another awkward smile from Nayeon
"I'm Momo by the way, and you are?" Momo offered a hand
"I'm Nayeon, nice to meet you." and accepted Momo's handshake
"Where's your room?" Momo asked with a fixed glance at Nayeon
"A4" Nayeon replied shortly 
"REALLY?!" Momo with a high-pitched happy voice, "We're on the same section then!" giving a huge smile, 
Nayeon feels mixed, but one thing for sure she's flustered and could only return a smile. 

On their way to their room, Momo talked non-stop... It's strange because Nayeon would hate to be bothered but somehow she enjoyed it. Hearing Momo's voice, and her cute hand movemenents while talking.

 

And that day, her infatuation started. And she fell deeply with Momo's considerate and kind self, she's beautiful inside and out. Not just that, she's also good at dancing, and a pretty smart lady even if she always deny it. 
Just one thing she hate, she's so nice to everyone. It was one time Nayeon was told to clean the classroom for she forgot her assignment but Momo stayed to help her clean up. She felt special, like maybe Momo likes her too but she overheard that Momo also helped Mina bringing the books to the library. Nayeon knows she shouldn't be and doesn't have the right to but she surely hated it. 

 

~
Present: (end of classes)
Nayeon is spacing out while taking the stairs, her feet missed the last tread making it to twist and before completely landing on the floor, a pair of warm hand caught her. "Arrrgggggghhhh" Nayeon whimpered. "Heey, be careful, you alright?." Momo assisting Nayeon to sit down, and checking her ankle. "Does it hurt so much?" Momo asked and lifted her gaze to Nayeon.
Nayeon still thinking if Momo is just really nice to everyone, she's sullen but more irritated at the thought of it.
"I'm fine, I can manage myself." Nayeon said coldy tried to stand up but failed to even move a single step properly, Momo quickly hold her, "I said I can manage myself." Nayeon reiterated this time a little bit harsh. Momo is hurt with how Nayeon spoke and acted, Nayeon saw it and feel bad, "Okay, I just want to help." Momo said while looking down "I'm sorry" she added. 
Nayeon gritted her teeth trying to endure every pain that shots in her ankle with every steps she take. Jeongyeon appeared with her bike and stopped infront of Nayeon. "What happened to you dummy?", Nayeon isn't in the mood to explain so she just shrugged and look at Jeongyeon with a pained expression.
"Tch, be careful, hop in... I'll take you home." Jeongyeon proposed
"I can ride the bus." Nayeon replied shortly
"Limping on your own?" Jeongyeon shook her head, "Don't be hard-headed, many girls would kill to be in your place right now." then winked on Nayeon. Nayeon chuckled at her bestfriend's stupid (for her, but it's really true tho) remark, so she gladly sat at the carrier of the bicycle. 

"'I can manage myself' my a*s!" 

 

~
Next Day: 
Momo is waiting for Nayeon, her eyes never leave the door and it's their teacher already yet Nayeon still not on their room. Nayeon was never late, but maybe today is an exception, she hurted her ankle afterall so Momo still wait for Nayeon to show up. But it's already their next subject so maybe Nayeon's really absent today. Momo is now worried, Nayeon's condition might've worsen. Momo squint her eyes and fist her hands, "Whatever, stop stressing yourself over it Momo." she said to herself quite with a sound gaining an attention from her teacher since she's sitting infront. Her teacher eyed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter