~Picnic with Bbom~

[Changsub × Chorong] One-shot stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BtoB were busy posing for their photoshoot when suddenly Chorong came with her niece, Bbom.

"Samchon~ Samchon~" shouted the little toddler excitedly while waving her hand.

The BtoB members welcomed and waved back happily at Bbom.

"Wait for Samchon Bbom-i. We will finish in a short time,"

And as Eunkwang said, they finished in 5 minute. The photographer gives them a short break and  all of them gather around Bbom.

"Woahh! Woahh!! Look who we have here, its Princess Bbom-i," said Eunkwang.

"Princess Bbom-i looks so pretty today. Where did you buy this gown?" asked Ilhoon.

"Omma bought it for me,"

"Can samchon borrow this??" asked Minhyuk while touched her gown.

Bbom only shaked her head and smiled shyly. Minhyuk didn't stopped and he started asking several time until he will hear 'yes' from Bbom. But, Bbom was persistent. She didn't gives the answer that Minhyuk wanted to hear. Bbom jump on Chorong while hiding her face.

"Arrasseo.. arrasseo.. Samchon won't borrow your gown," Minhyuk patted on Bbom softly.

Bbom went down from Chorong's lap and played with Eunkwang.

"Why are here you noona??" asked Sungjae.

Before Chorong answered, Changsub cut her words.

"Me and Chorong plan to go on a picnic with Bbom today,"

"Woahhh I'm so jealous, when will I be like you guys," said Eunkwang who was jealous of their open relationship.

"Oppa, you should find a girlfriend first instead of complaining,"

"Eunkwang hyung already have one tho," said Peniel.

"Peniel-ya!! That was a secret!!"

"It was a secret??"

"Jinjja?? Oppa how come you didn't tell me??"

"She's not a celebrity. That's why I have to protected her,"

"I seriously can't used this side of Eunkwang hyung," interupt Ilhoon.

"You two should just married fast and get your own kids. That way you guys don't have to borrow Bbom from her family." Hyunsik gives them a suggestion.

"The time will come. Don't worry," said Changsub while winked at Chorong.

"Okay, I can't used this side of Changsub hyung too," said Ilhoon and makes everyone laughed.

Sungjae who was watching Bbom takes her from Eunkwang.

"Bbom-i, is Samchon handsome?"

Bbom nodded her head with her thumb in .

"Which Samchon is the most handsome?" asked Minhyuk and was hoping Bbom will pick him.

"Changsub samchon," answered Bbom.

"Yeahhhhhh, that's my Bbom!!" Changsub take Bbom from Sungjae and gives her massive kisses on her fluffy cheek.

"Bbom-i, do you know that Samchon is much more popular than Changsub samchon?" asked Sungjae while trying to brag his popularity infront if Bbom.

Bbom shake her head and gives mehrong to Sungjae.

"Hahahah...he didn't know you," said Changsub then followed by his mehrong face.

"I'm sure 100% that Changsub hyung already influenced Bbom so that she will picked him,"

"Did I Bbom??"

"Ani, Changsub samchon Jjangg!!"

"Asssaaa!!!! Give samchon a kiss,"

Bbom gave Changsub a peck on lips. Btob members continue with photoshoot while Chorong and Bbom will wait until Changsub finish his job. After the photoshoot ended, Changsub, Chorong and Bbom straightly went to Hangang park like they plan in the first place.

When they arrived at the park, they placed a mat on the ground while Chorong put aside the basket that fill with food, drinks and snack.

"Bbom, do you wanna play a kite??" asked Changsub.

"Yess!! Bbom-i loves to play with kite," said Bbom excitedly.

She really loves to play kite because her family will go to their nearest park at their house and play kite every weekend. Bbom pick big eagle kite shape.

"Okay, samchon will throw the kite in the air in the count of one, two, three~~"

Bbom ran around the park so that the kite is flying high onto the sky. When she assumed the kite is high enough, she stop running and control the string.

"Samchon!! Samchon!! Look my kite is the highest!!"

"Wowww!! Bbom you beat all the kids here! Your kite fly the highest!"

After playing with kite, Changsub teached Bbom to ride a bike. Bbom can ride tric

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter