~Memory~

[Changsub × Chorong] One-shot stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A woman enjoyed the cold air breeze from the sea that she missed the most. Everything still looks the same as before, nothing change.

 "Woahh~~ its feel so good to come back,"

Chorong decided to come back and live in South Korea after 10 years living in the US. When she was little, she used to live with her grandparent because both of her father and mother study abroad.

Chorong loves to stay with her grandparent because she can go to the sea everyday. She always looking for seashell and make it as a collection. Chorong felt ease when she heard the waves sound as if it was a music. Nothing is better than sitting at the beach while enjoying the smell and sound of waves.

"YAH!! Changsub-ah, Why are you destroying my sandcastle?!?!" shouted the little girl.

"Because its fun," said the boy while make meh-rong face.

"You're so dead. You better run for your life,"

"Catch me if you can~ NaNaNaNa~,"

The boy run away because that little girl is chasing her to gives him a beat for destroying her castle. Chorong that watching the whole situation just let a small laughed. She thought that the kids are so cute and that boy name reminded her of someone.

Someone that always play with her. Someone she called as bestfriend. Someone that she used to hangout before that person ...

 

FLASHBACK

"Chorongie, why do you always collect all these stupid wrinkle animal?? Its not like it gives you money," 

"It's not stupid wrinkle animal you idiot! Its seashell,"

"Whatever," Changsub left Chorong who loves doing things that waste of time. At least, he is the only one who think like that.

While Chorong is busy searching and picking seashell, Changsub who was not interested began to build sandcastle. After a long time passes, the castle was finished.

"Chorongie, come here!" Changsub waved at Chorong.

"What is it?? WOW~~ you made this??" said Chorong in awed.

"Of course, This is Lee Changsub," patted his chest with proud feeling.

"Its so beautiful!! But, you know what??"

"What??" asked Changsub.

"It will be more beautiful if you put my seashell collection~~"

"NO..WAY.."

"Yes," said Chorong with evil smiled as if she wanted to destroy the sandcastle.

Changsub does not have any choice and just let Chorong decorating the sandcastle.

"Just imagine if this was a real castle, there must be a prince right?" asked Chorong.

"And also mermaid," she continued

"Mermaid??"

"Yupp, mermaid! Don't you know Ariel?? Omg she is so beautiful,"

"Ariel is cartoon,"

"I know, but still she is so beautiful,"

"I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter