Excuse me?

It start with a Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 1

 

 

                                                            

 

 

"Babe, let's go on date tomorrow hm?" While clingy on his arms.

"....."

"Babe? Babyy?!"

"Oh? Yes? What? What do you say?" He hissed, brushed off her hands from his arms.

"Let's go on date tomorrow Lulu ~"

"Sorry i can't, i have soccer practice tomorrow." 

"But, it's been a month since we go out together honey ~"

"I can't i have soccer tomorrow." He try to keep calm or else he will loses his match. 

"You're always with your soccer and your friend! Let's go out together tomorrow. I miss you, you know."

"I said i can't!!" He stop playing his NCAA Football 2016.

"Bab—" 

"Let's just stop here.'

"Wh-what are you saying babe?"

"Let's brake up."

"No no no babe i'm sorry ~ Please—"

He storm out from the house before she finish her words. 

Tch. This is normal. He will find a girl whenever he bored and dumb them when he got bored with them. Even all the girls know that he is a player but with his good-looking-handsome-cute faces whoever could resist him? With just adding sweet talk and become a bit caring to the girl and the girl will tottaly melt in front of him. But who knows he is actually a loyal and really caring man. But that fact only will appear when he found the right girl. 

 

 

 

 

"Chaeyeon-ah ~ ppali! Wake up! Wake up! Wakeup!"

"Hmm... get out Mina-ah ~ Let me sleep please."

"NO! Wake up Chaeyeon-ah! You promised we're going out today! Let's go wake up!"

"Humm... let's go tomorrow hm?" Her eyes are still close, while Mina just keep jumping on her bed waking her up.

"No no no missy! Now wake up! You will never get your beauty sleep till you wake up and get ready to go out now!"

'You're always disturbing my sleep Mina-ah ~" She finlly wake up. 

"Now go get ready i will wait downstairs okay? Your breakfast is ready too! Hurry up hurry up missy!" 

Chaeyeon just hold her morning smile as her bestfriend get out from her room. It will always be like this in the morning. Her bestfriend will wake her up and prepare the breakfast. She couldn't ask more than her bestfriend anymore. Mina is like her own blood sister. She's always there for her. Mina is the only one that know her inside and out. Her parents? Sure she still have her parents but they're working outstation. They leave her with Mina. Mina doesn't have anyone after her parents die into an accident, Chaeyeon's parents decided to take Mina as their adopted child since Chaeyeon is their only daughter. 

Mina pooped her head again, "By the way, good morning Chaeyeon-ah." 

She chuckled, "Morning Mina-ah ~" 

"Go wash up NOW!" She take off her towel as she heard Mina yelled from the downstairs. 

Mina is her bestfriend, her mother, her father and her brother. She's everything, basically.

 

 

 

 

"Lulu, which one look good on me?" While holding a cute dress on the left and a y dress on the right.

"Hm? I think the right one." He point as winking at her.

She's giggling on his act. Untill someone come intrude them, with a light cough. Satirized them.

"Excuse me. If you guys done, we want to walk in too. You guys are blocking our way." She casually spoke.

Luhan got stymied on her talk. He turn to the girl who's intrude them. He got stuck as soon he turn to her. 

"Well excuse me, we got here first so why don't you just leave or use another way huh?" His girlfriend speak.

"I guess you're a Hanlim High School student right?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter