Love#2

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed by, and it was already night..




You and Jennie had spent soo much time together! Hahaha And of course! Your lips had never stopped from smiling..

Having Jennie on your side had already made your day. But still, having your legs walking for a long journey had somehow made you felt really exhausted..

"Pheww.. Finally~"

You tossed herself on the sofa and let out a heavy sigh as both of you finally headed to their dorm. Jennie just grinned as she slightly sat beside you.

You glared her for a moment as she just sat there and took a peek inside the shopping bag. A sudden smile curled a bit on the edge of your lips.

"Having fun today, Jendeuk?"

"Yeahhh!! It's fun shopping with you, Jichu~ And I got to treat you ice cream as well! Yummiee~". As you heard her reply, you smiled widely.

Me too.

"Awww that's cute~ Let's go again after this...", you felt your eyes heavy but you still wanted to pinch sweetly that fluffy cheek of hers. She chuckled so hard.

"Let's ask Chae and Lisa to join us next time!! The more the merrier, right? It'll be sooo much FUN~", she cupped her cheeks and grinned. You nodded slowly with your eyes half-opened and unwittingly replied her smile.



If you really know what I mean...

"Omoo..you're already sleepy~", she spoked softly. She then gently lend you a shoulder to lean on and poke her nose cutely. "Here. Take a nap for awhile, okay..?"

"Okay...", you slightly nodded like a little kid as you found her shoulder was indeed a good place to rest for awhile..

Her sweet smell had caught your attention as you started to drown into your deep nap. You adjusted your position more closer to her..

Goshh.. her scent somehow intoxicating me...

Jennie....

How I wish this moment can stop until FOREVER....










You opened your eyes slowly as you felt something bright flashed in front of your eyes which somehow disturb your quick nap.

Ouhh.. Jennie's handphone..

At that moment, you noticed that she didn't sleep yet. You're still on her shoulder.

What is she doing right now..?

Your eyes were still blurry as you noticed your phone was not on your hand anymore.. Mwo?

"Jendeuk......?", you tried to open your mouth as you called her name softly, hoping that she could hear her.

"Omoo..omoo..Look at that face~~", you heard her saying something, as she was talking to somebody. "Awww she's mumbling alone...! How cuteee~"

Your mind puzzled as you tried to digest her words. You slowly looked at her, who was raising something up high with her left hand.

"Jichu yaahh, wakey wakeyyy!!", she chuckled so hard as you already realised that she was recording you while you're sleeping just now, using your handphone. You just looked at the phone without any respond, since you're just awake from your good nap.

"Aigoo you're recording me..? Yaah I might drooling just now...", with a blink of eyes, you used the camera to check your face for a moment. She giggled happily, revealing her snow white teeth as she looked at your sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter