2/2

Of Drunk Stranger and New Encounter
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hai, here it comes. Enjoy!

Jungkook an eyebrow while he smirks wider at the adorable awkward boy. The awkward ‘Hi’ was so cute for him that he mentally pat himself for not jumping on the poor boy.   “Well, hi,” he answers curtly, amusement in his voice. “Are you okay?” he asks when the young boy that he still don’t get the name is fiddling with his fingers. The latter nods, he looks up towards Jungkook.   “Actually, why am I here?” he finally asks the question. Jungkook acts by giving the flustered boy a judging eyes. “Why are you here you asked me?” he asks back causing Taehyung to look down in embarrassment. How do I know why am I here in the first place, this hot guy. Don’t you have any good sense of humour or understand me lil’ bit can’t you?   Jungkook is mentally trying to control his self-posture looking at the now fidgeting boy. Boy, why are you so cute? “I found you patting my dog at 3:45 in the morning at my backyard,” Taehyung eyes find Jungkook’s while tilting his head being confused, yet he keeps listening. Jungkook stops talking when confused Taehyung is looking totally adorable he almost squeal. Almost. “Then, when I asked you what were you doing? You slurred about how dogs are amazing and great,”   “Did I?” Taehyung asks looking so cute that Jungkook can’t accept it. “Yes!” the high tone from Jungkook making Taehyung flinches. He looks down, mumbling a sorry. Jungkook mentally slaps himself for acting so immature. By clearing his throat, he continue speaking. “Well then, you suddenly threw up on my feet and two minutes after you passed out on me,” a very clear statement. Taehyung widens his eyes and dumbly looking at Jungkook. . Did I really do that?   “Oh my God, really? Did I?” Taehyung being easily flustered if he did something that he never remembers, walks towards Jungkook and grab the latter arm. “Oh my God, I’m sorry. Seriously I don’t remember that. I’m sorry. Please forgive me,” he keeps saying sorry and Jungkook really tries so hard to keep straight face. That fellow that is now begging him looks so much adorable that he wants to coo him in his embrace.   “No, it’s o-,” “NO! Please forgive me!” Taehyung is sure that he will cry if this fellow don’t want to forgive him. While Jungkook keeps staring at this already want to cry human being, he splutters. “No, no, it’s okay, I’m not even mad,” Jungkook holds Taehyung arms when suddenly Taehyung give the brightest smile Jungkook thinks he might go blind. “Really?” he squeals so delightful. Jungkook looks at the other guy with a raise eyebrow and finally smiles softly (Taehyung heart skips at this) at the unknown name boy.   “Now, that’s why you’re here right now,” Jungkook says and Taehyung distance himself from Jungkook. He nods curtly and smile sheepishly at the slightly taller guy. “Thank you for letting me sleep here,” he mumbles but Jungkook can still catch the statement. He hums and walks to the dining table.   “I prepared breakfast for us since I know you must be hungry after a great hangover,” sarcastic is all over the statement. Taehyung cheeks blush in embarrassment. He averts his eyes and see that the breakfast is ready on the table. He can hear his stomach grumbling. Jungkook silently scoffs at the sight of hungry boy.   “What are you waiting for, the food is not running to you,” Jungkook says as he sits on the chair and gesture Taehyung to sit opposite of him. The latter walks slowly to the table peeking at the pancakes on the table. “Thank you,” Taehyung mumbles. Jungkook replies with a hum as he starts eating his pancakes.   Both of them eat in silence. Taehyung keeps taking glances on Jungkook but the latter ignores it. He knows that the still unknown boy have so many questions that he wants to ask. After he can’t take it anymore, he looks up, catch Taehyung off guard. He smirks at the blushing boy. “What? Am I that handsome?” Taehyung splutters his food and almost choke his food. He grab the glass of water and drinks it in one go. Jungkook smirks wider at the now blushing boy.   “I- I’m sorry,” Taehyung stutters. Jungkook dismisses that and keep eating. “So, what’s your name?” Jungkook suddenly asks when he saw Taehyung plate almost finish.
Please log in to read the full chapter