The Night of Top's Enlistment

The Night of Top's Enlistment




Dara's POV
 

"Did you say everything you wanted to say?" She asked while enveloping the guy in front of her, to her arms knowing how sad the things were, she knows it will be difficult to the leader. Seunghyun is one of his best freind and the older brother he looks up to.

 

"I did, it was so hard to say goodbye for the meantime but I know soon this will be done, the next thing you'll know you are crying when its time for me to go" He kid trying to lightened up the mood while he hugs her tight and kiss her forehead.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback
 

"I'll miss you hyung" Jiyong said hugging Top.

 

"Me too Jiyong, I'll be gome for a while and while i'm not on it you'll be in charge on them, take care of our members Jiyong for the meantime they'll be looking up at you, don't make me go insane thingking about what all of you will be doing, I'll have some time when I can go out you know that right?" Top said and hugged him back while laughing "When that happened I'll contact Big Bang first!" He proclaimed proudly knowing how the guys is whenevever he contacted some of his friends first.
 


"Lastly, dont make her cry Jiyong, I won't be there to smack you and tell you how lucky you are, If ever you did something again I'll find Dara noona a hot guy inside." He pulled back and stare at him for comfirmation.

 

"I will hyung, I'll be firm and strict to Seungri" he said making them laugh knowing Seungri and his antics "Yah! Hyung! If you're going that might as well dont come back!" he said sticking his tounge out teasing Seunghyun making them both laugh again, for teasing his face turn to a serious one and stare squarely at his hyung and said "But seriously hyung I got her, you know I dont make promises that I know I cant do, but this one hyung I can promise I'll never let her eyes brim on tears unless it's a joy of tears, but what do you know before you come back your going to see your new nephew" and from serious his face turns into a teasing one again. (He's bipolar like that! kidding!)

 

Top pat his back and laughed, smilling he uttered.
 

"I'll be gone for now but i'll definitely be back and were going to rock that stage again soon"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Present
 

"Yah!" Dara shouted while glaring at Jiyong.

 

"What? You know It'll happen you silly" He said poking her nose.

 

"I know, it will but please take one at a time its hard for me knowing Seunghyun will go so don't add up on it"

 

"Sorry, I know you two are close he even warned me not to let you cry again you know" He chuckled pulling her back to his arms.

 

"Of course he'll do that, he even said I just need to contact him anytime if you've done some stupid things, he even said he'll find a good one hot man for me" She said pulling gently out of his warmth, teasing the guy knowing his jealousy and possessiveness.

 

"Sandara Park!" He shouted glaring at the innocent woman infront of him.

 

"What? It's not like I agreed or something" She said innocently urging the dragon to retaliate more.

 

"Over my dead body that will happen and if ever it did, I'll pull some connections so hyung and that guy can't go out both of them can served in the military for the rest of their lives" He said smugly and smirked to Dara.

 

"You can't do that" She said seriously.

 

"Try me Babe, I'm G-Dragon after all" He says kissing her nose.

 

"Yah! you know I'm kidding right" She says cooing Jiyong.

 

"Joke or not, you know I'm serious" He stared seriously to her.

 

"I know you do, I love you Jiyong" She said and hugs him tight.

 

"Lets go to bed? hmm? we need to sleep early if we wanted to see hyung early in the morning before he go" He said pulling out of their hug slowly and pulled them to their room.

 

"Go and wash before you go to bed Jiyong, you've been out the whole day you stink" She teased while climbing up on the bed.

 

Jiyong chuckled and went to the bathroom to wash 'sighing' he know things cant go on what he always want but for the first time he wished everything is not the way it is and not one of his brothers will go.

 

It will be hard knowing Seunghyun won't be there for a while when all of his life his hyung is there to help and guide them, now being the second eldest although he's the same age as youngbae, he was the leader of the group now the responsibility of being the hyung were passed on him too, he needs to stay strong and take care of the kids it will be a long 21 months for them but he know they'll be back as good as how they rock the whole world.

 

Getting out of the bathroom clean and fresh he saw Dara sleeping soundly already, clicking the lights off he slowly joined her at the bed, smiling he stared at the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his whole life, the woman who hold his heart and makes his stomach flutter more than any concert or performance he has.

 

Brushing her hair he slowly kissed Dara's forehead and whispered "l'll love you forever" spooned her at her back and joined her in her dreamland.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________


 

 

Goodbye from now Seunghyun, we will see you soon again.