Fate

Lost In Love

2015.
The Ark practice room.

"Suji-ah, you must come and see this," Minju yelled from the other side of the practise room.
"What is it?" yelled Suji back, tired and half-asleep from the other side of the practise room. I shouldn't have practised GOT7 sunbaenim's A after practising Intro and The Light she thought. I'm too tired.
"Yah, get up and come here, you are being shipped with a lot of male idols!"
"What?" Suji turned to face Minju. "Unnie, why are you checking the ships? You said we shouldn't check them because it might make us uncomfortable with male idols, am I wrong?"
"I wasn't checking ships," explained Minju. "I was looking at our fan accounts and it looks like you have a similiar jacket with BTS Jungkook..."
"Well, my most jackets have-"
"I never asked you to give an explanation, just keep listening," Minju cutted her. "In the comments people said they ship you and him a lot and then some other fans stated they want you for their oppa."
"Really?" Jane got inside and sat down next to Minju.
"Daebak, unnie, you are shipped with BTS Jungkook and Seventeen Mingyu sunbaenim! You wore the same shirt with Seventeen Mingyu sunbaenim."
"Aigoo, really," Suji crawled, put her head on Jane's leg and read the comments. "It's just because I had the same outfit with all of them. Nothing more." She got up and forced Jane to get up as well.
"Yah, what are you doing here?" asked Yuna in a rush. We have Inkigayo today, remember? Get ready fast!"
The girls got up and got ready quickly. They listened their favorite groups on the van on the road to Inkigayo. Listening to their favorite groups and enjoying their ride made them feel like they came faster than usual. They got off, got ready quickly on the backstage and ran to the stage. Suji tripped because of a noise and almost fell down but she managed to stand still. She made it on time.

Baekhyun
Inkigayo Backstage, before the interview.

Baekhyun sat down and relaxed after working on the script once again with Suho. They were both tired from last night's work and overseas shecule. Baekhyun got up and gave Suho the ice cream he bought for him. He checked his phone.
"Chanyeol said he will be here soon."
"Why is he coming? Shouldn't he rest today?" asked Suho.
"He said he was bored. I'm going to buy him an ice cream too."
Once he got outside, he heard a girl group talking. It was The Ark, he was very happy to see the girls and went to talk with them but he was caught off guard by their conversation so he just listened.
"I don't need much make up, I don't think it looks good on me anyway." said Halla.
"But it does, let me take care of it for you-"
"No, you handle your own make up, you are our precious maknae and stan attractor after all. I'm going to check the stage one more time." Halla left the backstage room.
Aigoo, why she doesn't have more self confidance? She doesn't know how beautiful she is. Baekhyun thought. She has a beautiful heart too, I hope she'll find someone who'll treat her the way she deserves.
He picked an ice cream from the fridge for Chanyeol and he saw Jungkook standing still on the corridor on his way back. He was literally staring at something or someone, actually a girl. Isn't he afraid of girls? Who is he staring at? he thought. He sneakily got behind him and Jungkook didn't even notice. Jungkook usually senses things very easily, what's going on? He stood behind Jungkook and looked at the direction he was looking. He couldn't see the girl's face clearly but her outift looked smiliar. He was trying to look all natural but Baekhyun could understand love. He remembered the times he stared at Chanyeol like that.  He wanted to see Jungkook happy and in love with someone, he deserved happiness. The girl looked like she was about to go on stage, Baekhyun thought it was the right moment.
"Who is she?" whispered Baekhyun to Jungkook's ear.
"Ahh!" Jungkook got so surprised that he shouted, the girl almost fell down because of his shout. She managed to stay stable and ran to her stage without even looking back.
"What are you doing, sunbaenim?" asked Jungkook.
"Watching you staring that girl. What's her name?"
"I wasn't staring," he quietly answered.
"Yes, yes, tell that to others. What's her name?"
"Stage name or real name?"
"She must be special if you know both."
"Hyung."
"Stage name first."
"Her stage name is Halla."
"Ah, she's from The Ark, right? I know her."
"You do?" asked Jungkook.
"Yes, we'll be MCing for them, Suho and me. We have seen each other many times, we even took a group selca with them too."
"I see."
"Jungkook-ah," Hobi called out for Jungkook. "You need to come here for a second. Hello, Baekhyun sunbaenim."
"Hi, Hobie!" Baekhyun waved back and watch Jungkook go with him. At that moment Chanyeol came and backhugged him, Baekhyun was surprised and he was very happy. He gave him his ice cream and talked with him about Jungkook. Chanyeol agreed with him, they had to set the two up. Later, He saw Taehyung talking with staff.
“Yah, Taehyung-ah,” Baekhyun called out for him with Chanyeol.
“Hyung!” the two hugged.
“I need to tell you something, I think Jungkook likes a girl.”
“Jungkook likes a girl?! Our Kookie? Who?"
Baekhyun checked the time. "I don't have time to tell you who she is right now, I have to go MCing in ten minutes now, so I'll tell the details later. Anyways, we need to set those two up.”
“How?”
“I have an idea but I need your help, are you guys free friday night 7pm?”
“Yeah, we are. We are taking a break that hour.”
“Nice! Bring all your members to our favorite restourant and tell them to be ready for an amusement park visit later on at 20:30 pm. Yeol-ah, call Red Velvet. We are setting this up.”
“I have no idea what you are talking about but I hope it’ll work.”
“We just need to make sure they’re on the right place at the right time. I'll give you all the details.”

Baekhyun
Backstage, after the interview.
“The Ark, hello.”
“Hello sunbaenim!”
Suho greeted them kindly and Baekhyun smiled at each member. He looked at Halla, yes she’s the one.
"Are you leaving?" asked Suho.
"We have an another recording so we have to leave early." replied Yujin.
"Ah, I see. Good luck!"
“Hey guys, there’s one thing we wanted to ask you.” said Baekhyun.
“What?” asked Suho but Baekhyun got closer to The Ark and started whispering. 
“We promised to have a special lunch for our maknae this friday but our one forgetful member gave a another promise to Red Velvet, it’s their first win so as their sunbae we wanted to treat them.”
“Ah, I see,” said Minju.
“However our another forgetful member, which is me, gave a promise to our other friends for a meeting as well.”
“Oh no,” reacted Yuna.
“Oh really?” replied Suho. Baekhyun eyed him.
“Exactly! So, I have this crazy good idea, if you’re free this friday night at 7pm, you can have a delicious meal with Red Velvet! They really like you guys a lot. It’d be nice to make new friends, don’t you think?”
“We are free at 7 pm, leadernim!" said Jane.
“It’ll be nice to make friends.” said Halla excitedly. She's very outgoing too, that's nice.
"Leader-nim, please!" Yujin begged cutely and Yuna joined her. 
"I guess we can," replied Minju with a cute laugh.
"That's good! Thank you so much," Baekhyun thanked them. "Write down your number here, we'll give it to Irene and leaders will do the work."
"Thank you so much sunbaenim!" The Ark thanked them and left.
"What are you up to?" asked Suho curiously.
"I'm up to something good. I want the best for the two people who deserve the best. You'll see, hyung. We are going out on friday."