Confession

I Can't Unlove You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  

   "Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor." Was all what Wooseok muttered on his was home. There was something that made him furious, and he did not want to talk about it. He hated it. No, he was ing hate it. No! he was totally furious, and hate it! No, he couldn't decide! 

  Unlike his usual, that day he decided not to wait for his friend named Hyunggu or better known as Kino. That boy seems to have fun with another guy so he decided not to disturb the boy. For some reason, everything became such a mess in his head, and he started to felt like the world was being totally unfair towards him.

  Betrayal. Hurt. Jealousy. All those dark feeling had slowly creeped in his head, making him felt suffocated.

 Thinking about what happened that evening made him wanted to burst, despite how open in public he was.

  "So, we're going to have a valentines project. I want you to choose your partner. We'll play a game." Their teacher said. Wooseok who was sitting at the back of the class immediately stood up right when he saw everyone was running to find their partner, targeting his one and only- Kino.

  Starting a big step with his long pair of legs, he could not help but smile. To him, it was his chance to have special moments with Kino, probably confessing his feeling as well as it was a special project for valentine. 

  "Kin--" his words was stopped by a pair of tanned arm that suddenly wrapped around Kino's neck. 

  The Japanese friend a.k.a. his best friend, Adachi Yuto was hugging Kino with a wide smile. No, it was a smirk, a very playful smirk to tease Jung Wooseok because Adachi knew how the taller boy's feeling towards the pretty boy he was currently hugging. Stealing a glance on the furious boy, Yuto moved his face closer to Kino. "Go with me, Kino-ya.." he whispered huskily.

  Mistaken the fake shock on Kino's face as blushing, Wooseok slowly retreated his steps and went back to his desk. A glint of disapointment written all over his face, especially when he saw the bright smile on Kino's face when the boy accepted Yuto's offer. His jealousy got bigger when the two human hugged each other tightly, as if there were no other in the classroom besides them.

  He hated it. He hated how Kino would hug everyone happily without any reason and smiled to them like they were the nicest human on earth while him, had to do something to get a hug. He felt jealous, he felt mad at everyone who was hugged by Kino. He felt like he was no one in the beautiful boy's life while that boy, was everything to him.

 But even after those things happenned, he still could not make himself not to like him, the boy who had a very beautiful yet, killing smile. Just one single smile carved from Kino, made his heart heated crazily like he had just received the biggest achievement in his life.

  Kang Hyunggu always made his life went upside down.

  Thinking about his feeling to Kino who never realize his existence, he sighed. When will this boy notice his feeling?

 At the end, he chooses to be partnered with Changgu, his classmate who didn't have any partner yet since his chosen partner was taken by someone else.

  The tall male sighed. His feeling for Kino was not this worse at first. It was used to be a small crush that he thought would be gone after a few month, or maybe couple of years, but he didn't expect that it would grow bigger. They were used to be only schoolmate, not even classmate and they rarely met. Everything started to change when Kino moved next to his house. They became neighbor and magically, a classmate! That was when he started to see Kino's attitude which attracted him to know the boy more. 

  Being a neighbour, they oftenly took the same road and slowly, it became a habit for them to go home together. Wooseok started to learn about Kino's life. How the boy loves dancing as if dancing was everything to his life, how the Kino hates sports because he said that sport is tiring, and how the boy really love to share the love with everyone by giving them free hugs (Which he slowly grow hate about that sharing love thingy.) 

 Seeing Kino's smile everyday was like his dose of sunshine, his booster to start his day. Slowly, he found himself grow some weird feeling towards the beautiful boy. He started to became more protective towards Kino, he feel jealous when Kino hugs everyone (other than him) and he thought, he probably had fallen for the boy a little. 

 Not exactly a little, he was actually head over the heel for the boy named Kang Hyunggu. 

 "Wooseok-gun!"

 The familiar voice made Wooseok stopped his steps, no matter how stubbornly his head said no. How could he not stop when it was his heart that worked, telling him to freeze every step that he decided to take, even if he was upset. Why?

  Because it was Kino who called him.

  And he swore, he hated how his heart would go weak over the beautiful boy.

  He grunted, almost sounds like sulking. "Go away Kino-gun! You prefer being with Yuto than me right?" he scowled before letting a small smirk. "Ah I forgot. You love being with everyone other than me."

  Kino who was taken aback by the sudden outburst froze on his spot. His eyes flickered, trying to process the thing that was happening; why Wooseok suddenly went mad towards him for no reason. He tried to remember, did he do anything wrong today that cause the taller male to go mad like that? "W-What's wrong? Why are you suddenly mad? Did I do something wrong?", he asked, almost shaking. 

  Kino seems scared, and that had made the tall boy somehow felt guilty for suddenly burst. It was his jealousy that made him like that, but Kino didn't know. He was the only one who felt the feeling, not Kino. A heavy sigh escaped from his mouth as he tried to calm down. "Alright, I'm sorry." He breathed out. "You did nothing wrong. It was just me who wanted to be alone so, you can go home with Yuto or anyone." He put his hand inside his pocket, to act cool as if he wasn't jealous of what had happened earlier although his words showed everything. 

 Kino who sensed something wrong somewhere with his friend, shook his head. He knew the boy in front of him was holding something. He was not being himself at the moment. "No Wooseok-gun, I know something wrong somewhere. Come on, spill it out." He crossed his arm, demanding for an answer. 

  "Nothing is wrong. Go away boy." Wooseok grunted. "Go talk to Yuto or anyone. I want to be alone."he huffed, turning his head to the other side to avoid eye contact with the shorter male. 

  "See?" Kino let out a disbelief laugh. He ruffled his hair in annoyed. "Everything is wrong! All this while, You never talk about Yuto the way you talk about him now. I mean, why Yuto suddenly brought up to this? What's wrong with him that related to your sudden burst like this? Tell me what's wrong? Tell me--"

  "Of course everything is wrong the moment he chose you as his valentine date!" Wooseok could not help but to tell him. Everything was too much to be handled anymore. "I was the one who wanted to go with you. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter