Part Two

Living With My No Good, Messy and Sassy Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Two: Mom’s Cooking is the Best!

 

            “You are so dead, Son Naeun!” Eunji didn’t even think twice as she lunged forward and grabbed Naeun’s arms who were trying to run away while laughing widely. “You let me eat spoilt food huh? Come here, I’m gonna punish you, young lady!”

            Naeun, being the always weak one of the duo, was easily carried in her older sister’s bed and dropped down, receiving bunch of tickles later on. It was to the point that she was laughing so hard and crying that she began pleading Eunji to stop.

            Eunji, being the always mean and strong one, didn’t even adhered with her sister’s pleads as she takes matters in a next level. Farting a bit and putting her hand on her before smacking it on Naeun’s head was the best turning point.

            “Ah Eunji unnie! You’re so dirty!!!” Naeun screamed as she kicked her sister away, making Eunji fall down from the bed with head down first.

            “Ahh… You’re so crazy as well! Crazy girl Son Naeun!”

            “Eunji unnie! Come here and I’ll kill you!”

            Eunji stood up and shook her head before running away, with Naeun running a few feet just behind her. The two had another round of physical battle outside with Naeun’s head locking and Eunji’s . After a few minutes, the two were obviously tired…

            And also left Naeun sitting by the floor, obviously losing the battle, and crying out loud like a little child.

            “Mommy~~~ *sniffs*!”

            As if being summoned, the two heard the door open and in came a voice o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter