-final

Blame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking back, Hyesung knew exactly who to blame for this entire mess.

 

The smug, unrepentant bastard was chuckling off to the side, his eyes mere slits from smiling so widely and his shoulders shaking while Hyesung himself was trying to deal with the fallout.

 

His eyes promising revenge in some fashion, he mouthed an I hate you towards Minwoo, who promptly started laughing uproariously, leaning heavily on Andy’s shoulder for support as the other members aside from Eric and Hyesung fell against each other in mirth. Clearing his throat and suddenly dry lips, the corners of his mouth turned up as he met the steady, calm gaze of Eric. Beneath all the weirdness was the man that had kept Shinhwa together for all of the years since their debut and Hyesung took solace in knowing what lurked beneath the surface.

 

It was absolutely no secret that there were a large percentage of non-heteronormative people in the entertainment business. Some of them had even hinted very strongly about their personal lives, even though no one would ever state it directly, and Hyesung had absolutely no intention of being the first to do so. The few bits he’d let slip here and there were more than enough.

 

“Our main concern is that our fans have a good time at our concerts, and though some see our skinship as somewhat overboard, we’re all comfortable with it after our years together,” he finally answered. “We’ve all had accidental kisses with each other from playing around on stage and on variety.” And on shows, and just about everywhere else… “I’m sure all of us will experience many more in the years to come.”

 

Short, to the point, and not a lie, but not the entire truth. They had been goofing around as normal. But that kiss he’d had with Eric was no accident. No, it was all Minwoo’s fault. One quick shove was all it took for him to nearly split his lip on Eric’s, his balled up fist still held firmly in Eric’s grasp. Totally Minwoo’s fault.

 

What wasn’t Minwoo’s fault was Hyesung’s tongue swiping quickly into Eric’s mouth before the fan’s screams broke through the music streaming into his earpiece and through the ambient noise. He still didn’t know what possessed him to do that on stage other than he was very from Eric catching his jokingly thrown punch that was intended for Minwoo. It would have cleared Minwoo’s face easily and would have probably landed harmlessly against Eric’s chest had he not caught it.

 

But no, Eric had easily caught Hyesung’s fist, and Minwoo used his speed and small size to whip around Hyesung and shove him forward.

 

Not the first time they’d done that, and probably wouldn’t be the last. They tended to get a little rougher with each other during the last few concerts, their excitement getting the better of them, especially when they knew everyone was healthy and not in too much pain from their various old injuries.

 

The first half of the less than five second kiss was definitely accidental, but the other half wasn’t.

 

Also in the list of not accidental was Eric backing him against a wall later that night (thankfully away from any prying eyes) and kissing him senseless. Losing his senses was the only explanation Hyesung had for why he and Er

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter