ONE

Gifted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey you! Wait there!"

A sound of a young man echoed through the street of Insa-dong, making all the pedestrians shocked and searched for the owner of the voice. A young man in blue shirt with loose tie was panting on his knee while signaling someone to stop with his hand. His hair was a total mess with sweat dripping down his chin.

"YAHH~! Why did you run? I apologize.. okay? I didn't mean it like that. Its not like.. I don't want to help you.. but... I.. I'm really sorry, okay? I can't.." He frowned apologetically towards 'someone'. A girl in school uniform with blonde braided hair whom standing a few centimetres from the man looked sad.

"But you did help another ghost. Why not me? I was in trouble too. I can't rest peacefully since 2 years ago.. I myself can't remember anything from my past life and now I'm just wandering around like this for who knows until when. Do you ever know how's this feel? No! Because you're still alive and you still have family and friends and.. and.." She hiccuped and cried.

Byun Baekhyun, the said man was feeling doubted. 'Should I help this girl? But I promised myself that I won't help another ghost again. Never did he knew that all of the pedestrians were looking at him with a strange glance. Like a crazy maniac, he's talking alone in the middle of the street! 

Sighing defeatedly, he nodded weakly. "Alright, I'll help for the last time. Let's see if it gonna work. Just don't expect too much from me, o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter