Weird proposition...

Married!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter1:

 

Mina was 19. she was a girl, who was so intelligent that she already graduated from university. Yes, you are impressed, she is only 19 but finished my studies, That is why she was called a genius!

 

She searched for a job, but nobody wanted to hire her because she was too young. Yes, she iwas young for the job she is seeking. Actually, she didn't know what she wanted to do.

Her parents aren't here with me, they were in another country somewhere in the world. They left her alone with nothing, she was living with a friend but I didn't want to bother her anymore. She didn't even pay a rent!

 

But she found her frien really weird. Without her permission she set her up a date with a perfect stranger. And now she was going to a “date” with a stranger. Why did she accept to go? Because her friend said she would kick her out of her house if she didn't go.

 

“Where did you meet him?” Mina asked since she had no choice but to accept her fate.

 

“Oh...Hmmm.. Eheh..” Sana, her long date friend respond.

 

“Tell me already” Mina said calmly.

 

“On the internet.”

 

“THE INTERNET? ARE YOU INSANE????? WHAT IF HE IS A PSYCOPATH????” Mina shouted, glaring at her friend.

 

“He is not”

 

“How can you know?” Mina said calmer but still glaring at her friend.

 

“I interact with him, and he seems cool”

 

“Everyone seems cool behind their computer, Sana”

 

“Yah! Did you see his face?”

 

“Yes, and it is too good to be real.” Mina frowned.

 

“Ohoh, so you admit he is quite cool... Anyway, if you are so scared of going alone I will just go undercover with you. And I don't take no as an answer. I will really kick you out.”

 

“I really don't understand you” Mina sighed, “Why would you do that? I'm not searching for a boyfriend but for work.”

 

“You have time before getting a work. I mean you are only 19. Have some fun. You never got a boyfriend so I figure out that that would be fun.”

 

“For you not fo me” Mina sighed again “So when do I meet him?”

 

“Tomorow”

 

====================================================================== 

 

She was now in front of the cafe and sighed again.

She entered in the cafe and I saw him. He was sitting at a table near the window overlooking the road. He was exactly like what he was in the picture.

 

He was very handsome. When Mina saw a picture of him she didn't deny that she loved his face. He had a small face and little cute brown eyes which when you look at them you can see that he was gentle. He had cute nose, a little mouth with a pink lips and his hair was not like what it was in the picture but he looked handsome with this too. His blond hair was enlighting his face and franckly she still wondered why he would go to a dating site to found a girl... Handsome boys like him can't be single. Numbers of girls are certernly chasing him.

 

Maybe he is some kind of psycopath... What should I do? Sana... If something happen to me, take care of my penguin plushy.

 

Okay!

 

Huh? She heard me? People, Sana is dangerous. Look at situation she put me in...

 

He still left his fringe which was split into several parts. He was certainly tall because he had long arms and legs. He spoted Mina and gave her a sign to join him. She spotted Sana at the table besides the guy's one. Mina sat down and she fetl a bit nervous because for her it was just a stranger. Silence surrounded them and Mina was looking down so she couldn't that he was looking at her.

Eventually, he began a conversation.

 

“You are really like in the photo” he smiled and raised his hand. “Let's introduce ourselves once again because now we are meeting each other into flesh and bones” Mina looked at him and I thought he seemed really cute.

 

“I am Hirai Momo, 20 the man who talk with you on the internet” he grinned and Mina shook his hand.

 

“I am Myoui Mina, 19, who think you are very cute” She replied without thinking. When she realized what she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter