regret

regret

It wasn’t the first time that Hyukjae saw his beloved one brought someone home to f/uck , but after all these 3 years and watched the same scene every night , didn’t make Hyukjae used to it or even reduce the pain.

 

Hyukjae really didn’t know why , he even didn’t remember how was he end up in this situation. Situation? Or it was better to called it hell , yes this was hell . Hyukjae got trapped in this hell for 3 years.

 

He just remembered that kyuhyun asked him to be his b/oyfriend  and he accepted it but after a while he understood that kyuhyun was an capricious man that even he was the one whom that  wanted Hyukjae as his b/oyfriend but he was the one who cheated on Hyukjae in the first place.

 

He remembered , the first day that he accepted kyuhyun , kyuhyun asked him to move in his house and he rejected his suggestion but kyuhyun made him to move in that night . The night that he understood he was trapped and kyuhyun just played with him . The night he saw kyuhyun cheated on him even when he knew that he was there and saw him. He was happy that never let kyuhyun touched him.

 

He heard all the loud moans that echoed in the house. He just pulled the blanket over his head and quietly sobbed.

 

After an hour kyuhyun came to the room. He had a showered and wearing fresh clothes. Kyuhyun laid on the shared bed with Hyukjae and back hugged him like all the nights in these 3 years.

 

Kyuhyun knew that Hyukjae had awaken for a long time and he’s cried the whole time but he couldn’t help.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Next morning

 

Hyukjae woke up early like always and left the room without any sound.

 

He had tought whole the night and he decided to try his chance for the last time. He wanted to ask kyuhyun to let him go for the nth time. He was sure that kyuhyun wouldn’t accept it like all the previous time but he didn’t care , he just decided to set himself free.

 

He loved kyuhyun so much from the beginning but kyuhyun always hurt him , broke him down and caused him pain………. So much pain that he couldn’t handle it anymore.

 

When kyuhyun woke up , found himself alone on bed like all the previous days in these 3 years. He got furious , he couldn’t get why Hyukjae always leave him alone by himself . He got redy himself for finding an excuse to have a quarrel with Hyukjae and yelled at him.

 

He got out of the room and went to kitchen to have breakfast.

 

Breakfast time just spent with strange silence that was interruped by Hyukjae’s voice.

 

“kyuhyun, I think we need to talk.”

 

“why would be?”

 

“because I want something and want to ask it from you.”

 

“what do you want? Make it in hurry , I have work to attened.”

 

“I just want to ask you to let me go!!!!!”

 

Kyuhyun looked at him , he was sure that Hyukjae never cut asking to let him go, he really didn’t know why but he couldn’t. so like always he pushed Hyukjae and yelled at him. Everything were like always , all the reactions , all the words that they changed …….everything were the same………

 

“you insane boy, I already told you that I wouldn’t let you go for the nth time but you bird-head , never understand it. Why? I don’t care why but you have to……… understand it? You have to. “

 

“kyuhyun I warn you. Let me go or you will regret it.”

 

“now you punk dare to threat me?” kyuhyun yelled and hit Hyukjae so hard that made him to fell .

 

Hyukjae was crying. Now he was more sure about what he decided.

 

After kyuhyun left the house absolutely after locked all the doors and windows . Hyukjae  went to his room and found the strong detergenet  in the bathroom , he wrote a letter to kyuhyun .

 

 

Kyuhyun ah

I just love you , but you don’t  .All I just saw in this house was enough for me. I can’t get why you hate me this much and took a revenge like this from me or what did I do that deserve this but I hope you to have a happy life.

I already told you , that you would regret it.

Bye

Hyuk

 

Hyukjae opened the bottle and drank it all in one take ……………..

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Kyuhyun was working but all he could remember was Hyukjae’s eyes. Those eyes , that look , that sound, all were different from all the time that he had talked to him like that. He didn’t want hurt him but he couldn’t let him go. He loved him , yes he loved Hyukjae so f/ucking much but he couldn’t have him even he had locked him in his house for 3 years . He just got more worry so he decided to go back home and checked him. He had never bit Hyukjae but today he did it , and he felt so guilty.

 

When he came back home , he called Hyukjae but he got no answer . he searched house for him and found Hyukjae on the floor of their bedroom lifeless.

 

He ran to him , called him , hugged him , cried for him but there was no answer. He committed suicide and kyuhyun couldn’t do anything to take back his beloved Hyukjae.

 

……………........................................................................................................................ ..................................................................

 

after Hyukjae cermony he found his letter on the drawer beside the bed . he read it while he was crying so hard absolutely it was so hard to understood how much pain he caused his beloved one just because he thought Hyukjae wasn’t his and he was in pain too.

 

Kyuhyun ah

I just love you , but you don’t  .All I just saw in this house was enough for me. I can’t get why you hate me this much and took a revenge like this from me or what did I do that deserve this but I hope you to have a happy life.

I already told you , that you would regret it.

Bye

Hyuk

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

what did i do? i'm stunned with what i did right now.

forgive it:) next time i try to write a fluffy one:)