Log:4

Aliens (continuing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Um... so here you go)

Chapter 4
Jungkook came out of the shower and headed for his locker. After another exhausting day, all he wanted was to go home and fall into bed. First though, he needed to get that damn alien out of his mind. He hadn’t seen Silver Eyes since the tour the day before and he was glad. He really was glad…
He’d just dropped his towel when a voice spoke behind him.
“Nice to see more of you, Mr. Jeon.”
Jungkook spun around into a defensive crouch.
Sitting calmly on the opposite bench was the one individual he didn’t want to see. Its mouth was turned up in a small smile.
Jungkook scowled, standing up to reach behind him into his locker. Feeling around until he found his jeans, he pulled them on over his still damp skin without taking his eyes of his visitor. He didn’t know what the alien was capable of, and although he had to admit to a certain curiosity, he wasn’t stupid enough not to be at least a bit worried about what the alien was planning on doing here with him alone.
Once he was mostly dressed, he took a good look at his visitor. The alien still had its black hood and cloak on, so all Jungkook could see was its face and those damn silver eyes. He felt as though he could fall into them and happily get lost forever— Jungkook shook his head, what was he thinking?
“How can I help you?” Jungkook asked, trying to be respectful. He tucked a knife in the back of his jeans where it would still be accessible.
“Well, you could help me in many ways,” the guard answered, and moved so fast Jungkook didn’t have time to react. He found himself pinned against the lockers by an unseen force while the alien leaned over him.
“If you don’t move away now, guest or no guest, I will hurt you to get free,” Jungkook said with what he hoped was believable confidence. Inside, he was now getting more frightened than anything, and that annoyed him. He couldn’t move a muscle, and memories of being pinned before rose up and threatened to engulf him.
****
Taehyung paused at the tone of the human’s voice. His magic was pushing him to just throw the man down and take what he wanted, but his better sense knew that would be a mistake. There was something else niggling his mind. He pushed his magic back as hard as he could, so he could look clearly at the beautiful man he had pinned against the metal boxes.
When he looked into the human’s eyes, he was appalled by what he saw there. The man was scared of him. Moving quickly, he stepped back. His cloak tangled his legs, and he cursed as he ended up sitting heavily back on the bench where he had started.
“I apologize,” he said, trying to put as much sincerity into his tone as possible. “I did not mean you any harm. From my research, I thought this was how human males initiate courtship.”
“Courtship?” the man asked.
But Taehyung wasn’t listening; he stood and offered a short bow of respect, still talking fast. “I will take my leave of you and hope I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter