Final.

Cupid Jeong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One sunny day.

A certain group of friends planned to visit the resident ajusshi's villa.

 

After they arrived, they immediately hopped off the van and was amazed by the place. There was the sea, some jet skis and boats are seen by the port and what had their attention the most was the large hotel or whatever you call it.

 

And despite it all, there stood a person who is familiar to them all.

 

"Welcome, single souls! I'm Kim Fabulousa Sejeong, the owner of the Cupid Villa!" Sejeong greeted with such enthusiasm, the sunlight stood as her spotlight. "We already know who you are now, please. Can you just let us inside the resort, Sejeong? We came here for the fun." Jennie responded with her usual sassiness.


"Tsk, tsk. Snarky as always are you, Jennie? Follow me!" Sejeong chuckled, turning on her heel to finally enter the villa with the group trailing behind. Arin was in obvious awe as she jaw dropped at the sight of the place, she allowed her eyes to scan the breathtaking view in front of her. "Sejeong, this place is amazing!" Soobin exclaimed as she slapped Sejeong's arm. "There's food prepared!" Another screech was heard but it came from Chaeyoung this time.

 

"Can we scatter now, unnie?" Chaeyoung asked from behind Sejeong after she grabbed food from the table. "Sure go ahead!" Sejeong responded with a smile, Chaeyoung screeched an octave higher than the last one as she ran to the younger ones. "Be careful Arin!" Jiho warned as she saw the younger run towards the water while laughing like a child.


Sejeong's eyes darted to another direction where she saw the screaming machines, Yeonjung and Soobin, playing in the water. On the other side, Jennie is seen scolding Chaeyoung for not applying sunscreen and was getting nagged on how she could get a sunburn. Sejeong's smile widened as she was amused by what was happening before her.


"Hey Creepy Ajusshi, what are you smiling at?" Jiho asked as she looked at Sejeong's line of view and saw nothing smile-worthy except for her precious Arin. "It's nothing," Sejeong chuckled and draped an arm over Jiho, "and stop staring at Arin too much, the poor girl might melt," Sejeong joked, smiling cheekily. "Shut up Sejeong unnie! I'm not staring at her," Jiho muttered defensively and continued staring at Arin.

 

Just then, another Kim joined their little huddle. "Hey, foreigner Kim!" Sejeong grinned and approached the newcomer, "will you please stop calling me Foreigner Kim? I only grew up in New Zealand." Jennie rolled her eyes and kicked Sejeong's shin. "Alright, alright! I was just joking!" Sejeong laughed and dodged Jennie's hit, "so how's the babysitting coming along?"

 

Jennie sighed, finally deciding to sit down next to the two. "Don't even get me started," Jennie answered, stress obvious in the tone of her voice. Sejeong took a glance at Chaeyoung who was baptizing or maybe drowning Yeonjung, and slowly she knew what Jennie meant. No sooner than that, Soobin finally left the younger ones on their own and joined Sejeong and the others. "Heya Soobin, did you get tired with babysitting?" Sejeong greeted, "you bet." Soobin said and laughed as she plopped down the sand.

 

"How's it going with your girlfriends?"  Sejeong asked all of a sudden and took the three by surprise, "girlfriend? What are you talking about?" Jennie raised an eyebrow as she looked at Sejeong as if the latter had gone mad, Soobin avoided Sejeong's gaze and laughed nervously, "I have no idea what you're talking about." Jiho became defensive at this point, "Yah, what are you saying?! I only see her as a little sister n-nothing more!" Jiho defended and turned away from Sejeong to hide her reddening face.


It was loud enough for Arin to hear and it was enough to wipe the smile off her face, "don't worry Yewon, you're not the only one who receives that kind of response." Chaeyoung sighed deeply and patted Arin's back in sympathy, "Soobin unnie and I always act like a couple but never had a label." Yeonjung sadly spoke as she reached up to ruffle Arin's hair.

 

"That's the villa's job now." A husky-voiced woman suddenly spoke from behind them which scared the wits out of them, "settle down kids it's just me," they all turned around to see Tiffany, the co-owner of the villa which is also their friend. "Miyoung unnie!" Yeonjung beamed her eye smile that is almost identical to Tiffany's.


"What do you mean by it's the villa's job now, unnie?" Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows as she asked but instead of answering, Miyoung shook her head and went straight to the point. "Chaeyoung, you like Jennie but is having a problem with confessing right?" Chaeyoung didn't get to speak as opened in surprise, "and you Yeonjung, Soobin never made it clear on what your relationship with each other is, am I right?" Yeonjung only looked at her as if she grew a second head "and Arin—."


"Yes, I like Jiho unnie!" Arin blurted out of the blue which resulted in silence, Miyoung was caught off guard by Arin's straightforward answer and chuckled lightly. "You sure are straightforward." The older girl remarked with a grin, "well, that's all I wanted to know, I'll see you girls later." And with that, she walked away after saying a bit of brief good luck.

 


"Who wants to go for a swim?!" The girls didn't get a chance of discussing what happened as Sejeong's voice boomed from afar. But after hearing the offer, they disregarded the topic and ran to the sea. Sejeong laughed as she saw how the three scurried off to the water, "Sejeong, can I ask you something?" Jennie uttered out of the blue, stretching her arms as she walked, "sure, what is it?" Sejeong hummed, keeping her gaze straight.

 


"How come you're still single? You call yourself a cupid, but you can't even find someone for yourself." Jennie replied and kicked the sand underneath her, "it's because I haven't found the perfect one for me yet." Sejeong said as she draped an arm over Jennie's shoulder.

 


"Is it because of Chungha?" After hearing the name, Sejeong's mood drastically changed and it made Jennie feel guilty as she just remembered the girl's impact on Sejeong "well, she is you can say she is one of the reasons." The other two remained silent and just listened, it was the least they can do for their friend, "hurry up guys, the sun is setting!" Yeonjung shouted and waved her unoccupied arm as she was using the other arm to splash water on Arin's face. "Alright, we're coming!"

 


They spent the whole day playing in the sea, while Chaeyoung was all over the place trying to baptize(drown) everyone. Time flies by fast if you're having fun and soon enough, the lights in the villa began to open one by one. More lights shone as it became their signal to leave the water and dry up.


-

"Now that everyone has washed up, it's-"

 


"Time to eat and sleep!" Jiho answered with excitement evident in her voice, "sorry to break your excitement Jiho, it's not the time for that but it's time for the villa's ritual, " Sejeong calmly stated with a gentle smile, "this again? Give it a break Sejeong!" Jennie sighed and shook her head. "Besides, none of us here are possible pairings."

 


"It will not be for pairing this time, this is to discuss an important matter" Sejeong responded, turning serious all of a sudden. They didn't get the chance to ask about the matter as Sejeong didn't waste any time and started. "Jiho, I can see the way you look at Arin you don't see her as a little sister nor you love her as a little sister." Jiho looked shocked momentarily before shaking her head, "Sejeong that's ridiculous, are you even hearing yourself?"

 


"I've experienced it before, thus I can tell if it's sisterly love or not. And you Soobin, everyone's confused about how you and Yeonjung act like a couple but you never confirmed what y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter