Ep 1: Friend

Semi- breakable girl

"Mirae-ssi, your oppa will come to pick you up today, right?"

"No. I will walk home, Yoon-ssi."

It is getting really annoying when everyone keep asking the same question, how I wish I could just kill her horribly, and nail that mouth to a wall for exhibition of my success everytime I killed someone in my mind. Annyeong, I am Mirae Min. Oh--

"MIII RAAAA EEEE"

"Oh what?"

"I have been calling you about 10 times ago, where did your mind went this time, look, I got you this, this is super interesting, it is a mixed of fruits and veges juice, good for your eyes and health"

"Thank you ;-; (I dun like veges)"

Hana Ah, she is my only friend here since I changed my school. She is protective, dependable and strong. That is how a girl should be, and I should stick with her until my fort is strong enough. Looking at her, she is not that tough and big scary looking girl, she does not weigh much and avoid unhealthy foods very well, she have a very smooth skin and a big pair of eyes. I would say she is strong because--

"What you looking at, bastard? Wanna read between the lines?!"

Oh, and then a bag flew off and landed badly on that guy who keep staring at her.

I wonder what will she did if she was in my shoes, years back before... I was a weak girl stood hopelessly to a young man, that no one knew he built devil in himself. He is rich, successful but that not long after I--

"Oh, oppa? What are you doing here?"

"Mirae, I was on my way to home so you can just get in the car. Oh, you too, Hana."

"It's fine, I will walk home alone this time. It's not that far. Take care, oppa and you, Mirae"

Hana always been a good friend, she always stood for me, take care of me, or even walked me home eventhough our path is a opposite one. But I wonder, why she did that. She never asked why I don't talk so much or even react to any situation. She just there, giving everything she had as if she is trying. Trying to cheer me up. Cheering me up... like how he did before.

"I'm home, appa eomma"

"They are not home, Mirae. I just sent them to airport just now, saying they will have a meeting in Fukuoka and will stay there for 3 days atleast. The food is restored in the fridge, or you can just buy them, do ask me for the money later if you want so."

"Yoongi oppa..."

"Y-yes"

"Why-- why don't you tell me awhile back ago??!!! I could have just stay at Hana's house instead of doing cooking for you!!"

"N-no. You cannot. Then I will have to stay home alone, with nothing to eat, and dying of frightning myself of scary nonsense that I will just create at night. Tomorrow is a weekend, so it will be a lot scarier when it is the WEEKEND. See, it has -end at the end in English, I just scared myself right now again."

"What nonsense are you saying, jerk? Fiyuuh~ I will just go to my room now."

People said a girl like me does not have feeling, but actually, in reality, I do have feeling. Just I don't show them at all. I cried when I'm sad, I get mad when I am supposed to and laugh deadly inside when it is funny. Just I don't show them at all. My life is a bit different before because I showed everything, I just showed too much that it turned out bad for me.

"You are just a high-schooler, what... do you know?"

"But I love you, I love you so much, oppa."

"What do you know about love..., Mirae?"

"Love is-- love is-- love is--"

"You know nothing, sigh, it's okay..., you still have so much time after this, take care of yourself and I'm sorry..., Mirae Min"

AHH! That dream again... It is my every night's worst nightmare. I just kept remembering it no matter how hard I've tried to forget it. I'm all sweaty and anxious, lowering the temperature won't beat the heat. I'm sorry, my mind, for not be able to erase that painful memory. I'm sorry.

*trr trr*

"Annyeonghaseyo? Hana-ie?"

"Ah? You haven't sleep yet? I'm so lucky, I tried to answer this question numbered 26, why is it so difficult, Mirae? ;-; "

Hana... I am the one who should ask you why are you still awake at this hour? I do love how you've called me so suddenly at this late night, but--

"It is 3:34 AM, don't call me to just ing ask about a MATH QUESTIONS???!!!!!"

"Eh? Hello?"

"Annyeong."

*beep beep beep*

But I do feel better... I wonder, why is Hana-ie still wake up at this hour? Is she going to get serious with her study after all?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*HANA's side during that late hour"

"I should not sleep, the episode replay will start at about another 30 minutes.!!! Mathe question numbered 26, you are going to be turned down when the episode starts. HIYAAAAA!!!!" *writing nonsense answer at the blank space for QUESTION NUMBERED 26*

Why is my life like this? Why don't I just buy the dvd? ;-;