Chapter 2: Found you

Belong

Jimin couldn't sit still. He paced around his room, down and up the stairs, stared at his mirror a couple of times, before giving up and plops down on his bed. He looks at the timing on his wrist.

00:00:37:42

Just 40 more minutes. Jimin, you can do this.

His heart was beating really fast. Jungkook's scribbles still remained on his arm. He thinks back to earlier in the morning when he was panicking about meeting his soulmate.

What if we meet when I accidentally fall down the stairs?

Or when I need to pee really badly but I meet him in the toilet? And then since we have to catch up and talk I end up peeing in my pants, and he's gonna think I'm disgusting.

What if he's an old creepy man? Wait, that couldn't happen...he's two years younger than me.

"Ugh, but still...What if he doesn't like me?"

What are you talking about Jimin. Soulmates are meant to love one another. Don't you remember what you read? There's an un-

"-explainable reason to the strong attraction between two soulmates. Most people refer to it as love, and move on with life toge-wait. What if he doesn't like who I am or how I look like since we're both guys and then we end up avoiding one another?! It happened before...ohnoohno i don't wanna be like those kind of soulmates. I want to die with someone beside me I can't live alone!"

Stop worrying Jimin, either way you're destined to meet him and you if you say no. You know you want to meet him. Besides, he seems like a sweet boy.

"What the ." Jimin said when he suddenly took a glance at his wrist.

00:00:12:58

"But what if he just wants to break my heart or something? What if he thinks I'm a rich guy and tries to get me to pay for all his stuff? I still have to pay for my rent! And I'm living with Tae, and we're sharing rent! What if he ditches me for some pretty girl since he's into them?"

Jimin frowns. What the hell was he supposed to do?

"Whatever, I'm leaving. No use talking to myself." He said, leaving the house, at the same time words appeared on his wrist.

'Hey hyung I'm otw now! Rmb to come!'

--:--:--:--

"Oh no...I'm gonna be late...I should've left earlier." Jimin mumbled, staring at the time on his wrist.

00:00:08:46

"Where's the bus?" Jimin bit his lip, turning his head and leaning forwards to see if the bus would come soon.

Should I tell Jungkook that I'll be late and that he should wait for me?

He's already there right? 

What if I miss the timing?

. Wait I forgot. 

Jimin you . Soulmates can't be miss the timing. They somehow will miraculously meet one another when the time comes.

But I take 15 minutes to reach the shopping mall.

Then is Jungkook late too?

Jimin looks at his wrist.

"There isn't a new message or anything..."

Jimin is panicking.

Panicking...

00:00:02:38

panickingg...

00:00:01:59

poaninkgin;=...

00:00:01:29

pjdko...oj'po;l,m

00:00:00:47

"Thank god!" Jimin says particularly loudly, when he sees the bus from afar.

He waved his hand a bit too enthusiastically and the bus came to a stop.

He hopped on to the bus, walked along the aisle to find a seat, while looking at his wrist.

.

00:00:00:26

What kind of soulmate bull is this? How is he supposed to go to the mall in less than ten seconds?

ing hell. I knew there was some bull about this soulmate thing. It doesn't even work.

He sat down on an available seat nearby. Surprisingly, the bus was crowded this late at night. Jimin looked towards his left the other side of the bus and caught some old man looking at him with a creepy gaze. Jimin shivered slightly at the thought and moved in a bit more towards his right, his elbow accidentally knocking against someone next to him.

"Oh sorry." Jimin said, bowing his head, before looking at the other person. The person jolts slightly at Jimin's voice, before turning to return his glance.

"I-It's oka...Jimin?" The raven-haired boy widens his eyes, staring at both their wrists that simultaneously went to 00:00:00:00.

Jimin looked at their wrists, before glancing back up at the really handsome guy.

"J-Jungkook?!" The younger replied with a grin.

"Found you."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Omg guys I'm so sorry I didn't update I was really busy. I'm not ditching this fic at all and I'm sorry again for the extremely really like super duper late update. And this was like really rushed and short so forgive me >.<