PART 2

INTERVIEW OF JUNSUSIE.............

PART 2 ALL ABOUT WRITING FANFICTIONS..............

TINA: How and when did you decide to be a fanfic author?
AYUMI:when I fell in love with yunjae.

TINA: What made you to sit down and actually write something?
AYUMI:I write when I'm focused and have inspiration come to me about the things I'd like to write about.

TINA: What is the first fanfic you completed?
AYUMI:My number 1 enemy.

TINA: How did you get your idea for your first fanfic?
AYUMI:just imagining about yunjae.

TINA: Have you had any prior experience of writing before your first fanfic?
AYUMI: Not really. I made comic book but not writing ff.

TINA: Have you ever plagued by doubts on your storyline?
AYUMI:yes

TINA: How did you promote your fanfic to readers?
AYUMI:I actually never promote my ff, I'm just happy if somebody finds my ff and continues reading.

TINA: Have you ever been anxious about how the readers receive your story?
AYUMI:yes

TINA: Thoughts on how you felt when you see the first comment on the first story? Do remember who is the first commenter?
AYUMI:I don't remember but I got mixed comments.Some praised my aff and some complained about my grammar.

TINA: How do you prepare yourself before writing a fanfic?
AYUMI:I've never prepared for any, I just write whenever an idea comes.

TINA: Do you work out plot line or do you prefer to see where your ideas or inspiration take you?
AYUMI: I.work out the plot line a little, but I also rely on inspiration.

TINA: When and how does your inspiration or muse come to you?
AYUMI: It just comes to me. I have a good imagination.

TINA: How much research do you do for your story?
AYUMI:not much

TINA: What is the easiest part of writing?
AYUMI:when the ideas come it's always easy.

TINA: What is the hardest part of writing a story?
AYUMI:when I lose interest in thewriting.

TINA: The writer’s worst nightmare the dreaded writer’s block.When is the worst writer’s block you ever had? How did you overcome it?
AYUMI:Never thought of that.Hasn't been too big of an issue yet.

TINA: Have you written any collaboration with other author’s? If yes name of the fanfic.
AYUMI:no

TINA: How do you think you have evolved creatively throughout the years? Do you notice any change in the way you write?
AYUMI:a little bit

TINA: How important are readers and their comments?
AYUMI:for my boost and motivation to continue writing.

TINA: I have been a silent reader for few months before taking the steps to comment..Any words for silent readers?
AYUMI:I'm not against readers remaining silent, but it's better if they comment something...hahaha.

TINA: Do you read other yunjae fanfics? If yes name of the fanfic you loved?
AYUMI:i've read a couple yunjae ff. I can't remember the title though.

TINA: Are you friends with any other author’s?
AYUMI:I don't think so.

TINA: How do you make your stories standout when there are heaps of other stories with similar plot lines?
AYUMI:I make a lot of plotlines, so I always have something to write with.

TINA: Has anyone stole your story and published under their name?
AYUMI:yes.

TINA: Thoughts on others stealing your work?
AYUMI:its not nice.

TINA: How do you manage your time between your daily activities and updating stories?
AYUMI:sneaking updates in my work place.

TINA: Do you have any favorite time of the day to write stories?
AYUMI:nope, just write when the ideascome.

TINA: Your favorite genre to write?
AYUMI:humor


ALL ABOUT STORIES:

TINA: Tell us about the inspiration and ideas that went behind the fanfic "MY NUMBER 1 ENEMY"?
AYUMI:it just came out of my mind

TINA: Did u know that you fic is one of the most recommended yunjae story. That’s how I found you.how do u feel.
AYUMI:I'm so happy my ff is being recognized.

TINA: Still writing or you stopped now?
AYUMI:I don't write anymore because I have lost interest in yunjae.

TINA: Future yunjae projects?
AYUMI: I don't know.


All ABOUT :

TINA:tells us why are we so interested to read taboo topics when it comes to yunjae?Ex. ,cheating,home wrecker etc.
AYUMI:because that usually happens in real life...uhmm of course you have put little bit ofdrama in it.

TINA: How difficult or easy is writing ?
AYUMI:Difficult, especially for a person who comes from atraditional country like me.

TINA: Do you blush or get embarrassed while writing ?
AYUMI:Yeah. I usually don't want read again after writing those scenes.

TINA: How do you write the scene? What is the inspiration?
AYUMI:I don't know I just imagine it spontaneously.

TINA: Has any family member or friends have ever walked on you while writing a scene?
AYUMI:yes. My coworkers...Thank god they at English...hahaha...

TINA: Thoughts after writing your first ever scene?
AYUMI:so embarrassing.

TINA: it is so heart breaking when u see your favorite authors deleting their journals or accounts,taking away the chance to rereadsome of your favorite stories..and having those wonderful stories lost..Have you anytime in future have plans on deleting your journal?
AYUMI:maybe for future reference.

TINA: Any words for the readers?
AYUMI: I am sorry for those whowant tocontinue reading my ff. I lthink I won't be able to write any of yunjae ff. I already lost interest with yunjae and fanfiction.my family it's my priority now.


The author chose not to answer part 3 .so this is the end of the interview of AYUMI.

Dear AYUMI...
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT FOR YOUR READERS AND PARTICIPATING IN THIS INTERVIEW..
WISH U A VERY BEST IN EVERYTHING.

 
Readers Ayumi has completed fanfics which are in indonesian language and those who want to read "My number 1 enemy" drop a message for the author to give you access to the fanfic which is friends only.

click here JUNSUSIE