Taeny

Soft spoken leader no more.

 

Taeyeon sighed, running her hands through her hair. She was frustrated. This dance move wasn't that complicated, but she just couldn't get it. She understood all of the parts, and could do them separately, but when she tried to put them all together, it just didn't look right. The other girls were patient with her, Yuri and Hyoyeon even tried to help her, but it just wasn't working.

"Go on home guys. I'm going to stay for a bit." She stated. The other girls nodded, figuring it was best to just leave Taeyeon alone for a bit. Tiffany was about to leave with them, but stopped last second at the door. She felt bad just leaving Taeyeon all alone. She waved for the others to go on without her, figuring she would stay with Taeyeon.

"Why aren't you going with them?" Taeyeon asked confused. Tiffany shrugged. She didn't know why she wanted to stay with Taeyeon, she just did. The two girls were pretty close, closer than they should be to some people.

"Here let me help you." Tiffany said. They began working on the step, trying to put the pieces together correctly. It seemed to be working, and Tiffany finally realized what Taeyeon was doing wrong.

"No, you have to move your hips like this." Tiffany said. Taeyeon tried to mimic her actions, but it still didn't turn out correctly. Tiffany shook her head no, repeating the movement. Taeyeon tried again, only to mess up again. Tiffany led out a small giggle at Taeyeon's frustrated face. Taeyeon gave her a look, telling her to speak her mind if she dared.

"Well. I think its just that you can't do the move properly because you're too short." Tiffany said with a laugh. Taeyeon glared at her.

"Enough with the short jokes!" Taeyeon yelled, trying to repeat the movement correctly.

"That's seriously the issue though. You're just too short Taengoo." Tiffany chuckled. Taeyeon rolled her eyes. She began to ignore Tiffany, no really wanting to hear the teasing.

"Awe. Is the poor shortie upset?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon ignored her again, practicing the rest of the dance that they had learned today. Her feet were beginning to hurt though, and she knew it was beginning to get late. They should be going home.

"Shut up Tiffany." Taeyeon said with a glare. Tiffany through her hands up as if she were innocent with a smirk, and watched as Taeyeon continued to dance. All of her moves were perfect and on point, minus the one Taeyeon had been struggling with. Tiffany let out another grin, and Taeyeon turned around furious. She shoved Tiffany against the wall, angry enough that there should be steam coming out of her ears.

"Do you think this is funny! I'm trying to get this god damn dance down and all you're doing is laughing at me that I can't do it! It's really disrespectful Tiffany! I hope you know that-" Taeyeon started, only to be cut off from Tiffany spinning her around, and shoving her up against the wall. Their lips connected, and Taeyeon was unsure of what was going on. Tiffany poked her tongue through Taeyeon's lips, and Taeyeon felt herself part her lips automatically. She began to kiss back, playing with Tiffany's tongue. They both broke apart for air, their foreheads leaning against each other.

"What was that for?" Taeyeon questioned. Her lips were tingling, like she still felt Tiffany's lips on hers.

"You're just really y when you get mad." Tiffany replied, leaning down and capturing Taeyeon's lips with hers.