Hwaiting

Dark street 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ one month later ~

" Ppany-yah... "

Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tightly as she whispered her silent plea into the alm silence of a night enlightened by moon. The light was shining into their bedroom too, and Tiffanys face looked exceptionally beautiful in that light.

It was a night before her official debut. Taeyeon was not used to being nervous before performances but this was something different.

She did not want the debut to be unsuccessful, not now after so many people have been anticipating it for a very long time. Her future was dependent to it too, Taeyeon could not stand failures.

" Wake up Ppany-yah. "

Taeyeon whispered again and kissed Tiffanys lips that were parted as it usually happened when she was deeply asleep. 

" Taetae? "

Tiffany spoke up in a husky voice clearly confused after being awoken by the sudden kiss.

" I cant sleep. "

Taeyeon touched Tiffanys neck with her small cold nose and Tiffany giggled. Taeyeon loved Tiffanys scent, it always made her feel safe. 

" You are thinking about tomorrow arent you. "

Tiffany said, trying to stay awake which was really cute. 

" Seohyun got mad at me and said I would ruin the dance...and I started to be anxious about it...how silly. "

" Seohyun...she is just jealous and you know that, she did not really mean it...I think she just wanted to make you stressed out and mad. But dont worry, none of you will ruin it...you are the chosen ones which means you are the best, it will be perfect, the debut stage. "

" I just really dont want to...ruin it. "

Taeyeon sighed and her breath tickled Tiffanys neck.

" Dont worry Taetae...me Sooyoung and Jess will be there looking after you. "

" Thank you Ppany-yah...I wish Hayeon and oppa could be there too. "

" Hayeon will watch it on the TV and if you want to, we can call the place where Jiwoong is now and tell them to let him watch it...I know you still care about him even after what he has done... "

" Ppany-yah...I will never forgive him, but he is still my brother...I just want him to know how far I have made it...and I also want him to see what I have and he never will.. "

" Taetae? "

" Mhm? "

Tiffany turned to Taeyeon and stared into her deep chocolate brown eyes she loved so much. Then she kissed her. It was not just a warm kiss...Taeyeon could feel everything in it and that was what she loved the most about Tiffanys kisses.

" I love you...so much...little one. "

Tiffany said after breaking the kiss, her eyes smiling.

" I love you too...more than you will ever know. "

Taeyeon kissed Tiffanys nose and fell asleep thinking about her future with Tiffany.

~

In the changing room, everyone was really excited because the MCs were just announcing that the TOP FOUR would have a performance very soon. The TOP FOUR, the most anticipated rookie group of SM entertainment. Taeyeon was still sitting on the couch in their changing room when the manager came and told them they had 10 minute to the performance.

" Calm down Hyo...you will not ruin it, not when Seok oppa will be watching you right."

Seohyun pinched her cheek playfully and smiled while Hyoyeon remained quiet and just blushed.

" Aigoo Seohyun, let her be she is really stressed out about performing in front of manager oppa anyway. "

Jisoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter