Final

The advantages of living alone or How a ten year old overthrew the goverment

''Freedom is a fool's pursuit," the teacher explained, smiling. "After all, you can't be free if you're dead".
Nobody was listening. It wasn't the first time Mr. Hendrix told them this excact same sentence. It was anchored into their daily morning routine.
gazed outside the window, canceling out Mr. Hendrix annoying highpitched voice.
The weather seemed nice.

He sighed.
Sometimes he wondered why he even still went to school until he remembered that technology was able to give him knowledge and skills, but scientist had also found out that aquiring them via Human Interaction made them more accesible and usable.
He sighed again.

After the Fallout became less, some power hungry people took over the goverment and are only to be adressed as the Pristines which ironically meant something along the lines of uncorrupted Yoongi remembered.
Under their reign humanity was able to develope all their potentials, suicide rates, homelessness, even discrimination against lierally anything sank and became next to non existent problems. How ? Through a simple process called ''The cleaning''. How it worked? Nobody really knew, it was only known that they mess a bit with your brain. The cleaning is seen as one of the most amazing and vital discoveries of the twentyfifth century. Still Yoongi didn't know anyone that ever received that treatment.

The bell rang and Yoongi came back to his senses. To his dissapointment with the bell also Mr. Hendrix voice " Dont forget your homework Page 278 how Trumps Election in 2016 made everyone but Russia hate America".
The boy had always found it a bit dry to talk about long dead civilisations, he knew that this was the turning point in history which had led to the nuclear fallout and everything but they've been taught the same stuff since elementary school.

As quickly as possible he packed his bag and fled the scene of the crime.
This had been his last subject for the day. The hallway was now overflowing with students of all ages trying to get home.
Ah there it was the flash of brown hair he had been looking for. Hastly he followed it around the corner leading to the science classrooms.
Yoongis target turned around to face him and only shook his head and gave him the stink eye.
It seemed like Jimin still didn't want to talk to him. Well for now there was nothing for him to do. A bit flushed from the incident just now Yoongi left the building. The life as a social hermit sure was hard.

He searched the parking bay for not even 3 seconds, until he found his Wespa. The brunette got on it and started the motor, leaving for home.
Yoongi always told himself that living alone had nothing but advantages such as You can choose the decor for your entire space. there’s no fight for personal space. All the sh*t on the coffee table is yours!There’s no judgment for ordering a large pizza , then ordering cookie cake two hours later or simply enjoying some peace and quiet. But truth be told he never knew anything else but living by himself. He quickly brushed over the thought when a loud crashing sound echoed through the whole city and he instantly slammed his foot on the brakes.

One brief look upwards showed him everything he needed to understand the situation.
Therehad been an acciedent just 300 meters infront of him. It looked like a big truck crashed into a small car.
Abruptly Yoongi dismounted his wespa and ran towards the scene only thinking about wanting to help, but not quiet understanding why. Police and firefighters seemed to have already arrived too. They were occupied with salvaging the bodies from the crushed car.
A small crowd had now formed around him.
This was the first time in his life that Yoongi was gratefull for his genes making him slender.
He would regret that thought a few moments later when a sound so horrible cut through the air like a ninjas katana used for harakiri. It was a small girl crying and screaming.
The child was being transported by a enourmosly tall and intimidating guy.
The litte girl couldn't be older than ten, There was so much blood on her that it was nearly impossible to distinguish what was blood and what was her dress wich seemed to have been white before getting stained by the red liquid.

The kid was screaming and crying trying to punch the man holding her but with no victory.
Thegirl had given up struggling but screamed one last time
"WHY WOULD I WANT TO FORGET MAM AND PA"
Yoongi remembered, that was why he lived alone.