Treat You Better

Treat You Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know that I can treat you better

"Tzuyu-ah," I heard a soft voice, "I'm sorry."

It's Sana unnie again. I think Tzuyu and Sana unnie had fought again. I'm here in the maknaes' room. Sana unnie and Tzuyu are here too but I think they're too busy to notice my existence.

"It's okay, unnie." Tzuyu said, emotionless.

"Are you sure?" Sana unnie asked.

"Yeah," Tzuyu replied shortly.

They have been together for a year and since then, they have been in a push and pull relationship. Well, that's what Tzuyu does best. Truthfully, it hurts to see Sana unnie to be treated like that, especially from her lover.

I love Sana unnie.

Yeah. That's right but sadly, Tzuyu got her first even if I confessed to Sana-unnie first. It was obvious right from the start that Sana unnie was (and still is) in love with Tzuyu. 

"Goodnight, Tzuyu-ah." Sana unnie said before leaving our room. Tzuyu mumbled something but I did not hear her words clearly.

I wonder what thing they had fought about. But it is not my business so I would not bother to ask them.

Tzuyu is so lucky to have her. i know she loves Sana unnie dearly but I know I can treat Sana unnie better. Maybe, just maybe, Sana unnie would realize that she would be better with me.

I stood out of my bed and I went outside our room. I saw Sana unnie zoning out in the living room.

"Hey." I greeted her.

"Oh Dahyun-ah. Why are you here?" Sana unnie asked.

"Nothing. I just think you might need some company." I answered.

"Oh, why?"

"I heard the two of you. You were fighting again."

"That's nothing. Just small things."

"Are you two okay now?"

"I think so..."

"It's okay, unnie. I know you two would be fine."

"Thanks, Dahyun-ah."

"It's nothing, unnie. Would you like me to give you a hug?" I asked her. Without answering, she quickly hugged me. I wish I could always have this hug.

"Unnie-" someone said from behind. We broke our hug as I turn around. It was Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu-ah." Sana unnie called.

"It's nothing, unnie." Tzuyu replied. She went back to our room without bothering to give me a glance.

"Such a wrong timing." Sana unnie whispered.

"Why?" I asked her.

"We just had a misunderstanding a while ago and then this. We were not yet fine then she would see me hugging someone." she replied.

"What's wrong with us hugging? I believe Tzuyu is not the jealous type." I asked her.

"Well," Sana unnie sighed, "let's not talk about this. We have schedules tomorrow and I want to rest too. Go back to your room. Goodnight Dahyun-ah."

"Okay. Goodnight, Sana unnie." I smiled.

i went back to our room. As I enter the room, I saw Tzuyu on her bed, reading. Luckily for me Chaeyoung was there already, together with Mina unnie, in her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter