Suprise Visitor

Should I?

(Author's note: I was finally able to finish the next chapter yay. I literally thought about it while I was about to go to sleep. I , I know lol. ANYWAYS, sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes /English isn't my first language/) ENJOY (^^)/

 

 

Seungri P.O.V:

    "Sir?Sir" I heard, feeling someone shaking my shoulder. I squinted my eyes and slightly glared at whoever dared disturb my beauty sleep. I rubbed my eyes, rubbing my sleepiness away, as I sat up. "'Yes?" I asked, seeing the flight attendant staring at me in amazement. "Uh the plane has landed," I got up at the speed of light, grabbing my carry-on bag. "Thank you!" I yelled as I rushed out of the plane. As I was walking towards the baggage claim, I made sure my face mask was still placed on. I dragged my suitcase behind me and my handphone. As soon as the apple symbol disappeared, I saw thousands of messages and missed calls from the other band members and my manager. I am so dead after this trip. 'I guess i'll have to call my manager later,' I thought while dialing Taka's phone number. "Moshi Moshi, Seungri!" I pulled my handphone away from my ear. I shook my head, "Can you be any louder? I have a headache and I'm tired," I answered, whining like a child. I rubbed my temples and sighed , "Ah! I already landed. Can you please pick me up?" I asked, slightly begging. "Sure thing. I'll be there in 15 minutes or so. Go outside and hang tight," he hung up before I could answer back. I dragged my suitcase and carry-on bag outside and sat down a bench. 'Ommo, I'm so tired,' I thought while stretching and popping my back. I suddenly felt a shiver run up my spine. Huh? I turned around looking for the source of the unwanted feeling. I shook my head, 'Huh? I'm positive that I felt someone staring at me,' I turned back around and screamed. "Aish! You ing scared me,' I exclaimed. "Oops. I'm so sorry Seungri-kun," she said. There stood Kiko Mizuhara in all her glory. I looked around, scared that JiYongie-hyung was also there. When I didn't see him I let out a sigh of relief. I looked up at her and groaned, 'Why did I have bump into his so-called "ex girlfriend".'

          She took a seat next to me and smiled. 'Wait a minute,' I thought as I slid off my face mask. No need to hide anymore I guess. "What are you doing here," I asked her, I knew she lived here but it seemed like too much of a coincidence. I hope Taka hurries up. "Oh! I just finished a modeling job for Chanel in Paris and I happened to see you sitting here by yourself. I guess its meant to be," she giggled when I looked at her with a confused face. "So... Where is the rest of the band? Or is it just you and Jiyong this time?" she asked me, trying to make eye contact with me. "They're not here. I flew by myself," I mumbled while avoiding eye contact with her. "Ah, okay. I was just wondering," she said, taking her handphone out and most likely texting someone. "What are you doing here by yourself?" she asked putting her handphone down. "I was invited to a party by my best friend," I answered excitedly, finally making eye contact with her. "Can I please come? I don't mean to intrude on your fun, but I haven't had a break in a while and I just want to have fun," she looked down with sadness gleaming in her eyes. I feel bad. "Maybe. I can ask for you and I'll send you the address," I told her with a genuine smile, handing her my handphone so she could put her number in. She happily typed her number in and gave a tight hug. "Thank you so much, Seungri-kun!" I stumbled a bit but I hugged back. She pulled back, "Who's party is it anyways?" I was about to answer her when I was pulled up to stand and hugged. "Ri!" "Ommo! You surprised me!" I yelled but I hugged him back tightly. I didn't notice a flash go off. "I missed you, Taka," I whispered as I crawled up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I probably should've notice the flashes going off behind me, but I was too busy hugging my best friend. "I missed you too, Ri," he rubbed my head and smiled as I slid off him. "Still the same aren't you baby panda?" he said while I puffed out my cheeks. I heard a cough and I turned towards Kiko. "I'm sorry, I have to head out now," I told her. "It's okay. My driver is here anyways," she answered, smiling. "Need help with your suitcase, Ri?" I heard Taka offered  which I gladly accepted as I handed him my suitcase. I was about to turn around when I felt a hand grab my shoulder, pulling me back. "Wait!" I turned back towards her with a confused face. "Can we take a selca together please? I haven't seen you in a while and we've never taken one together," she asked with puppy eyes. 'I can never say no when people do that,' I thought as I nodded my head and went towards her. I put on a smile and put a peace sign up while she just smiled and took the picture. "I'll tag you in it," she said while smiling. I waved goodbye and told her, "I'll text you the address later." I went back to Taka's side and smiled. "Ready to go now?" he asked with a dopey smile. "Sure!" I was so excited to spend time with him. He put his hand around my waist, guiding me towards his car. I thought nothing of it and just let it happened. What I failed to notice once again was another flash and someone smirking behind me. We got in his car and off we went.

 

 

(Author's Note:  I wanted to thank you guys for still reading my crappy story. Also, I love getting comments from you guys. Byeeee)