Final

Light As A Feather
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark slid out of the dorm quietly, phone in hand as he sat down on the porch, letting out a soft sigh as the cold breeze brushed against his face. 

"How far are you?" He whispered into the receiver. 

"I'm only five minutes away. I miss you." Jackson's voice replied, a smile evident in his tone. 

Mark hummed in response, listening to Jackson's breathing as he watched for the familiar black van to appear. It was currently three in the morning, but Mark had forced himself to stay awake so he could welcome his boyfriend home. 

"You know you could have just went to sleep right? I would have greeted you in the morning." Jackson mumbled, yawning at the end of his sentence. 

"Don't start that with me again, GaGa. You know how I want to see you right when you get here." Mark griped, having alredy had this conversastion with the younger man over a thousand times. 

Jackson chuckled softly, not saying anything for a few minutes and Mark welcomed the silence wholeheartedly. Yes, they were both tired and the silence was a rational part of it, but their shared silences were absolutely perfect at times. 

"I'm right around the corner now, babe." Jackson announced through the silence, making Mark smile and hum. 

"I can't wait to see you." Mark chuckled, hanging up since there really wasn't a point to stay on the phone as he saw the black van finally pulling up in front of the dorm. 

Standing up, Mark walked down the steps and made his way over to the car just as the back door slid open and Jackson got out tiredly, leaving his bag in the seat for the manager to get as he made his way over to Mark. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter