Lactose Intolerant

Matured Maknae: Leo Version

Jung Taekwoon's hobby aside from doing sports was cooking. Everytime they don't have schedules, he always find time on experimenting new dishes that after cooking the dish, he'll feed it to the members. And today was no exception, they no longer have schedule for this week so he have a time to experiment now.

When Taekwoon started cooking on the kitchen, he noticed that it was only Sanghyuk and him on the dorm. Sanghyuk was on the living room's sofa, watching TV.

"Sanghyuk~ah, where are the others?" Taekwoon asked Sanghyuk. He left in the kitchen for a while.

"Hakyeon hyung went to shopping. Jaewhan hyung went to meet Seokjin and Sandeul hyung. Wonshik hyung is on his studio. And Hongbin hyung was sleeping, why Hyung?" Sanghyuk replied and asked, not leaving his attention on the TV.

"I'm experimenting something, I want them to taste it. Would you like to taste it instead?" Taekwoon said to Sanghyuk.

"Sure Hyung! What are you making by the way?" Sanghyuk replied, his attention was now on Taekwoon.

"I'm now baking cheese cake and cheesy pizza, and I'll be making milk shake for the drinks." Taekwoon said proudly. He noticed that Sanghyuk's expression became uncomfortable. "Please, taste it Hyukkie! I'll be happy!" He pleaded, because with Sanghyuk's expression a while ago, it looks like he doesn't like what Taekwoon is cooking.

"Of course! I'll taste it hyung!" Sanghyuk said happily, his uncomfortable expression vanished.

 

 

-------

 

 

"Here Hyukkie, I add a lot of cheese on the cake so that it would be cheesier. Eat this first, while waiting for the pizza to bake. I'll make the Milk Shake." Taekwoon placed the newly baked Cheese Cake in front of Sanghyuk who was now sitting on one of the chairs on the kitchen.

Taekwoon then set his attention on the ingredients of the milk shake he'll be making. He didn't notice the way Sanghyuk reluctantly eat the cake on his back.

When he turned around to look at Sanghyuk, the younger was happily eating the Cheese Cake.

"How's it?" He asked expectantly, placing the now finished Milk Shake beside the Cheese Cake for Sanghyuk to drink.

"It's so delicious hyung! This should be a gourmet!" Sanghyuk exclaimed.

"Thank you! Now, taste the Milk Shake!" Taekwoon offered the Milk Shake.

Sanghyuk drink the shake in one go, he made some gagging expressions but quickly gave Taekwoon a thumbs up.

"Are you okay? It's not good?" Taekwoon asked when he noticed Sanghyuk's expression.

"No, it's good hyung! It's just that I gulped it suddenly." Sanghyuk explained.

"You should be careful! Wait, I think the pizza is ready." Taekwoon said, then went to the oven to check the pizza.

 

 

--------

 

 

They were now on the sofa, sitting with each other. Taekwoon was super happy today because his experiments went smoothly. Sanghyuk finished all of the food, and the younger kept on telling him that it was good. Taekwoon can't help but feel great with this achievement. He really love cooking, and with Sanghyuk being the one to taste made it more successful because unlike with the other members who taste his experiments, the younger's praises were more true to hear than the others who just casually say it's delicious.

It's been two hours since they were done eating, and Taekwoon noticed that Sanghyuk was very quite on his side.

"Hyukkie, are you okay?" He looked Sanghyuk on his side and he noticed that Sanghyuk was sweating.

"Yes, I--im o-kay hyung." Sanghyuk replied, stuttering.

"Then why are you sweating?" Taekwoon asked worriedly.

"It's just so hot hyung." Sanghyuk said.

Taekwoon was about to reply when Sanghyuk suddenly rushed to the bathroom with one hand covering his mouth and the other holding his stomach.

He quickly followed the younger worriedly and he saw Hongbin on Sanghyuk's side who was now slumped in front of the toilet bowl, throwing up.

"Hyung, what did you make today?" Hongbin asked him, while rubbing Sanghyuk's back.

"Cheese Cake, Cheesy Pizza and Milk Shake. Why?" He asked curiously, is Sanghyuk allergic with something.

And then it hit him. Why did he forgot that Sanghyuk was Lactose Intolerant?

He heard Hongbin sighed.

"Hyung, all of that contain lots of Lactose." Hongbin said.

"YAH! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAID THAT YOUR LACTORE INTOLERANT! YOU SHOULD'VE REMIND ME!"

 

 

 

an

I know it's been a while since I posted N's version and I'm sorry! I hope you like this! Please leave comments! 😘😘😘 and Hongbin's version will be the last and after that I'll be making a sequel in each versions!

 

ILY 😘💞