I'll Wait

Lips to Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Jennie Kim, get down here!" Chaeyoung stood in the middle of their shared home's living room with her arms crossed. Jennie peeked her head out around the corner.

     "What is it, mom?" She came into full view and leaned on the wall beside her.

    "What the heck was that with Jae?"

    "What? The other day you were over here fawning over him and telling me this story of how you two met and now you're angry that you two actually hung out?" She raised an eyebrow and tilted her head to the side.

    "Jennie. He said he's my soulmate." Jennie's eyes widened and she pushed herself from the wall to walk over to Chae.

    "Well, what do you think?" She grabbed Chae's shoulders to sit her down on the couch.

    "I honestly think he's the one-"

    "Isn't that what you said about-"

    "We don't talk about Him."

    "Ok, ok. Sorry. I just don't want to see you so broken like you were before."

    Rosé's features softened, "I know... but seriously, I think he's the one. My heartbeat was going crazy earlier AND, for the past few days, I've been checking outside my window to look out across the street to his building. Plus, when we kissed-"

    "Wait, ya'll kissed?"

    "Yeah, he said that that was his ability."

    "Girl, I don't know about you, but that should raise a couple of flags."

    "Jen."

    "I'm just saying."

    "Jen, I seriously don't know what to do! Should I contact him?"

    "If you like him that much and you seriously think he's the one, I say go for it."

    Rosé smiled, "thanks. You've always been a great friend."

    "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Jennie stood up to leave whilst Rosé dug into her bag for the piece of paper she was given. She felt around the contents of the bag and quickly started to discard it of objects that weren't the peice of paper. Turning the bag upside down, she shook it; making sure that she didn't miss anything. Her hand, still gripping the small bag, went limp and she looked around her surroundings with wide eyes.

    "I lost it..." she murmured.

 

----------------

 

    "Dude, stop smiling," Jaehyun looked up from his phone and looked straight at his friend, "it's creepy."

    "I can't really help it. Fyi, you're creepier in general."

    Yuta rolled his eyes and looked back at Jaehyun, "Who you even texting to look so happy?"

    Jaehyun dropped his phone on the table and sat back, "no one, actually. I am waiting for a text message though."

    Yuta gave him a confused look, "What the heck. Are you sure I'm creepier?"

    "Yup. I'll have you know that I'm having a very good day today."

     "Well that's ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter