Chapter 1

Fanboy Tendencies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

“Yah! Pyo! Did you know that the next guest of Lipstick Prince is Sandara Park-shi?”

 

That statement was the start of my weeks of elation. Imagine? I have to be one show with my Dara-noona! Who wouldn’t be ecstatic to hear that?! I was so giddy the whole time, waiting for her to appear and be on set during that time.

 

Of course, it can’t be helped that I’ll be having competition. I really did have trouble trying to sent the others away but they’re quite persistent in taking away Noona’s affection from me; especially, Heechul-hyung. I hate him. What right does he has to be so close on Noona’s face? They were almost kissing!!!! I can’t accept it!

 

But, no matter what, the last laugh was with me. I won! And I received a hug from my darling Noona! I even got to get a personal picture of her! Just the two of us! TOGETHER!

 

I will forever treasure the picture and of course, remember the feel of Noona’s cheek on my fingers and her cute laugh. *sigh*

 

I was sad when I heard the news of 2NE1’s disbandment. I love their group and it was such a shame to see such a talented group of people disband. The Korean entertainment industry won’t be the same without them.

 

I actually binged watched all of their music videos and only kept listening to 2NE1 songs after hearing the news of their disbandment. And when their final single was released, I am pretty sure that I am one of the first ones to have bought their digital single. Just hearing Dara-noona’s voice almost made me cry because I was thinking how much it must have hurt for her. I can’t even imagine what my reaction will be if our group will disband, how much more the pain that Dara-noona is experiencing when she is such an emotional and gentle person. Everyone can see how much she loves 2NE1 and I just can’t help but be hurt for her because of the circumstances. If I can even take away some, if not all, of the pain she’s currently experiencing, I will do so in a heartbeat.

 

I scanned my phone again, waiting for some news of Dara-noona. Ever since the release of their final single and the new beauty show that she’s going to be one of the hosts, there hasn’t been any news of Dara-noona or any of her activities.

 

Still, I was lying on the couch, looking for more pictures of her and of course, reading comments from our fans. A notification suddenly appeared on my phone from one of my cousins. I opened it and was extremely glad and was surprised regarding the image that I almost dropped my phone! It’s Dara-noona! I’m sure of it!

 

It’s a picture of Dara-noona on the plane. It’s on the business cabin, judging by the design of the seat, and she was sitting near the isle. She has a beanie on, but there was no mistake, that cute face and side profile is definitely Dara-noona!

 

I grinned in mischievousness, because I’m pretty sure that out all of Noona’s fans all over the world, I’m the only one who has this exclusive picture of her! Aside from my cous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter