flowerboy, kim yoondong

flowerboy, kim yoondong

yoondong, 17 years old,, likes flowers and cake

inhaeng, 19 years old,, likes watching horror movies and basketball

 

It was 3pm, Inhaeng was bored and the air in his room became sticky, so he decided to go out to practice a little bit. He grabbed the basketball which was laying in the corner of his room and ran down the stairs. When he opened the door, he automaticly felt better.He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. The refreshing air was good. After a moment of just standing in the door frame he opened his eyes and looked around. And suddenly his heart began to beat faster. Kim Yoondong.

He quickly moved his body in the house again. He know that he couldn´t play basketball when Kim Yoondong ist even 100 meters away from him. He wouldn´t be able to concentrate.

Because Kim Yoondong was his crush for 3 months now. Yes, they are friends, i mean, how couldn´t they when they´re neighbors. But still Inhaeng feels a little bit more then friendship. And everytime he sees Yoondong he can´t help himself but stare at him. Sometimes he just looks outside his window and sees Yoondong helping his mom in the garden. Once Yoondong caught him staring but Yoondong just waved at him and smiled. It was so embarrassing for Inhaeng and he never wants that to happen again. Anyways.

Inhaeng doesn´t know what to do now. Should he go outside and play basketball and get distracted by his beautiful neighbor or should he stay in his room and wait till its time for dinner? After 5 minutes of thinking he finally decided to take the risk and go out to play basketball.

He started dribbling the ball and threw it in the air. Of course he got the ball into the net. He catched the ball and wanted to throw it again but-

"INHAENG!"

That was Yoondongs voice. He dropped the ball. He turned his head in the direction where the voice came from and then he saw Yoondong standing there, in his garden, with some flowers in his hand.

"Hi, Yoondong." Inhaeng said in a small voice. He know that he is blushing right now.

"I dont want to annoy you, since you´re busy right now but i have a question."

Doesnt matter what it is, Inhaeng would do anything for Yoondong.

"Could you help me with these flowers?"

Inhaengs heart began to race. All the things that could happen while planting these flowers started to pop up in his head. They would be so close and what if their hands touch or what if-

"Inhaeng?"

"Oh, I´m sorry. Of course i´ll help you with these flowers!", Inhaeng said while smiling.

"Great!"

Inhaeng quickly ran to Yoondongs garden. When he finally stood infront of Yoondong he literally didn´t know what to do. If he would hug him, his heart would explode but shaking his hand would be weird...

"Hi...", Yoondong said almost whispering while looking at the flowers in his hand.

"Hey." Inhaeng while looking up to the sky.

After some seconds Yoondong looked up and in the same moment Inhaeng looked down again. Yoondong suddenly started to blush. Inhaeng was already exploding on the inside.

Somehow they managed to go to the bed where the flowers are supposed to be plant. It was a small bed at the back of the garden. Yoondong already prepared everything they needed.

"Have you ever done this before?", Yoondong asked.

"Eh.. actually not but i think i´ll learn from the best.", Inhaeng said while laughing.

"Well... Thank you.", Yoondong said.

10 minutes later they both had dirty hands and half of the flowers were in the bed. They turned some music on. "Solo Day" by B1A4 was playing currently. Yoondong was really into this, he was positioning the flowers, he was really concentrated, he didnt even realize that Inhaeng stopped ´working´. Inhaeng got distracted by Yoondong again, so he just sat there, staring at Yoondongs beautiful face and slowly realizing that he is really in love with Yoondong.

He thinks that every single thing about Yoondong is flawless. His forhead, his nose, his cheeks, his hair, his voice, his body-

"helloo? are you still here?", yoondong asked inhaeng with an amused face.

Oh God. Inhaeng was so embarrased.

"I´m sorry." He really needed something to drink.

"Should i get some Water for us?", Inaheng asked.

"Oh yes great idea! Here is the key."

Inhaeng grabbed the key and went to the door. He managed to open it and he went straight to the kitchen. He got some fresh water from the fridge and 2 cups. A pink one for Yoondong and a blue one for him. He already drank some water. He made his way back to the garden but when he opened the door he literally choked. Yoondong, the innocent boy he is, was just kneeing there, planting the flowers. But. He was streching his b*tt up in a really not innocent way.

Inhaeng couldn´t help but stare. But no, he has to stop. Yoondong is literally a baby, a little innocent baby. So he just walked straight to Yoondong and gave him his water.

"Oh.. Thank you so much!"

"No problem", Inhaeng said while smiling at him.

After an hour they were finish with the flowers. They cleaned everything up and sat down on the stairs infront of Yoondongs house.

"Thank you for your help Inaheng, i really appreciate it!" And Yoondong gave him the cutest smile ever.

Inhaeng didn´t answere, he was busy staring at Yoondongs lips.

"Inhaeng? Can i ask you something?", yoondong asked all of sudden.

"Uhm yes?" Inhaeng was kinda nervous.

"Why do you stare at me so often? Do i have something in my face or do you just think i have a weird fa-"

"You´re  beautiful, i just have to look at your pretty face."

....

Inhaeng just realized what he said. He said that Yoondong is beautiful. Straight into his face. He doesn´t even dare to look up. He just ruined everything.

"Thank... you

Inhaeng looked up.

Yoondong sat there with his hands in his lap, face red while looking at the ground.

It was really awkward between them. They just sat there, both red like tomatos and dont know what to say or to do. 

"I like you."

"I like you, too Yoondong."

"No Inhaeng"

Inhaeng looked at him with a confused faced.

"I like you in... the romantic way.."

Silence.

...

..

.

Inhaeng was not able to do anything. He couldn´t speak. He couldn´t move. He was in shock. After a few minutes he realized that Yoondong wasnt next to him anymore. . He saw that the door was open so he quickly ran into the house. He knew where Yoondongs room was so he ran the stairs up and slowly opened the door.

He saw Yoondong, laying on his bed, face in his pillow. Obviously crying. He had to tell him now.

So he sat down next to yoondongs bed and put his hand on Yoondongs back.

"I´m sorry, i ruined everything.", yoondong said with a broken voice.

"No, I´m sorry-"

"You have all the right to hate me now-", yoondong started but inhaeng just needed to tell him.

"Yoondong! I like you too!"

Now it was quiet in his room.

Inhaeng was really nervous right now.

"You like me like.. I like you?", yoondong asked with a shaky voice.

"Yes Yoondong. I also like you in a... romantic way.", Inhaengs hand slowly moved from yoondongs back to yoondongs hand. 

Their hearts were beating so fast.

Yoondong slowly sat up and faced Inhaeng. His face was so red, and Inhaeng thought he never looked cuter. Inhaeng put yoondongs small hands in his and looked at him. But yoondong turned his head away, he was so embarrased.

Inhaeng suddenly got an idea. Now its the right time for the first kiss, right?

"Hey, Yoondong... Look at me."

Yoondong turned his head in Inhaengs direction and looked at him with big eyes. He was only a few centimeters away. Yoondongs was so nervous but excited... Will Inhaeng kiss him now? This is going to be his first kiss oh god-

And suddenly he felt a pair of warm, soft lips on his. Yoondong didnt know what to do, so he just moved his lips against Inhaengs. He never felt like this bfore. He was so happy right now. He really loved Inhaeng.

Inhaeng pulled away first.

"I love you, Yoondong.", inhaeng looked at him.

Yoondong was smiling. "I love you, too." was the only thing he could say right now.

 

 

 

TH END !!!!