Be My Dog

Things I'll Never Say (Revised)
Please log in to read the full chapter

(a/n): Just to let you know, the “dog” reference here is not from Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Uji. I wrote this fanfic in 2011.

Jiyeon went back to her classroom after visiting the infirmary to cover up her bruises from what happened earlier.

GASP!

"Ghostrider is here!"

"Oh my, look at her bruises."

"Jiyeon! Hey! Sit beside me!" Jiyul happily called her best friend upon seeing her.

"Aish. How does this girl manage to be smiley all day?" Jiyeon mumbled to herself as she made her way to the seat beside Jiyul.

"Hello, Ms. Park Jiyeon, I see you're back from the guidance councilor. You may sit down now so we can resume our lesson." Mr. Shin, their Physics teacher, said while writing equations on the board.

JIYEON’S POV

After that fight, the guys were amazed while the girls, AKA, Myungsoo's fangirls hated me for hurting their precious Myungsoo.

Damnit! I hate that rubbish guy.

They're gossiping about me...so much gossiping that I could actually hear it.

"How could she hurt our Myungsoo oppa."

"She must pay for this."

"She's lucky she bumped into Myungsoo oppa."

"If I were her I would've hugged Myungsoo oppa."

"I hate Jiyeon for hurting our oppa."

Seriously, what do they love about this person? I don't understand!

They continued murmuring that it was getting into my nerves already.

"WILL YOU SHUT THE UP?!" I threw a fit, not even thinking about Mr. Shin.

The class was disturbed again as the girls gasped and looked at me. Looks like they're afraid to get their asses whooped by the Ghostrider. Yes, I’ve claimed that nickname long ago. Please, I’ve been in this school since forever. Kidding. It began when they all noticed that I don’t have any second thoughts about beating someone up when they enrage me.

"If you don't stop talking about what happened earlier, I swear I'm gonna cut your tongues off! Did you hear me?!" I warned them angrily. Not that I’m actually going to cut them off, but you get the point.

"Yes..." some of them chorused and went back to their own businesses.

"Great. Mr. Shin, you can continue now. Sorry for the interruption." I bowed down and sat calmly.

Yep, my life's been going on like this since then. I like the sight of students when they're scared of me.

Especially girls. Stupid little es.

You see, it applies to my rules in life.

Rule #2: Enjoy the little things.

"Jiyeon, do you hate Myungsoo that much?" Jiyul destroyed my sea of thoughts as she asked me about someone. Someone I really don't want to talk about now.

"As much as I hate studying." I replied as I buried my face on the palm of my hands.

END OF POV

Later that day...

YOSEOB’S POV

Please log in to read the full chapter