Chapter 5

The Seven Year Itch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wonshik, just… talk to me,” I said.

“He didn’t tell you?”

“No, he said it was just between the two of you… I understand that, ok? I just… I want you to talk to him.”

“It’s been less than a day...”

“He won’t listen to me, I tried… just, please?”

“Fine, fine… Yoon Seo-sshi, you’re incredibly annoying. I’ll go talk to him.”

I smiled and patted his arm. “Thank you,” I said.

“By the way, I heard that you guys are going to be celebrating your third anniversary.”

“Yeah.”

“Okay, I’ll take my revenge at this moment.”

“What…?”

“He’s getting you that um… scarf sort of thing that you wanted really badly but you said it would be a waste of your money to buy it...”

“Great. My gift ,” I said, as we started walking into the class.

“Tell me.”

“Those um… shoes…”

“I know the ones...”

“Great. I’ll go sulk in the corner.”

“I’ll sit next to you while you sulk, ok?”

“OK.”

X

I turned around and bumped straight into someone. That someone being my all too tall and a little too perceptive boyfriend. I controlled my face from automatically making the Oh I ed up expression. I moved out of his hold and looked up at him and he just gave me his usual expression.

“You’re in the boys’ dorm,” he told me.

“Woon-ah,” I murmured, motioning him to come down.

“Yes?” He said, bending down

“I know,” I told him.

“Then, what are you doing here?”

“I just came to meet a friend.”

“A friend… who’s that?”

“Ah… someone, you don’t know him. See you,” I said, waving to him and walking away as fast as possible. I was pretty sure that WonShik would fail miserably in hiding the truth from him.

“Hya,Yoon Seo...”

I couldn’t control the awkward face this time and was just glad that I wasn’t facing him and somehow, composed myself before he got to me. I turned around to see him looking really suspicious. , I’ve been caught.

“Yeah?”

“Seriously who is it?”

“Cha Hak Yeon,” I said, as quickly as possible. Since he was a part of the group that was helping me out, I wasn’t exactly lying.

“Hak Yeon...”

“Yeah...”

“I know him.”

“Oh? That’s great. We have mutual friends.”

“He never told me you knew each other…?”

“Uh… that guy!” I said, trying to act embarrassed. “He forgets everything.”

“No, he really doesn’t.”

“Ah, Woon-ah, are you investigating me?” I asked him, unleashing my natural irritation before catching myself. It also seemed to catch him off-guard and he immediately straightened up. “I’m sorry; I didn’t mean it that way. I promise. I just… ugh, I’m really sorry.”

“No, no… I asked too many questions. He must’ve forgotten. Um…I’ll be going now,” he said and turned around.

Holy balls.

I walked out of the dorm and once again tripped straight into another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter