The Feelings

SiWoo Short Story
Whether she was denying it or not, Siyeon knows this is wrong. She knows that she keeps falling deeper for the older girl more each day. Despite the fact she is taken, Siyeon decided to deny any feelings that were aroused.
 
She thought to herself that her crush is sisterly in nature. Siyeon knows that she felt butterflies in her stomach when the older girl touches her,even if it is just a light touch. She knows she feels fireworks inside of her, when Eunwoo pecks her head.
..
However, Siyeon still keeps denying she felt anything beyond friendship.
 
Siyeon often falls asleep while crying when thinking about Eunwoo. Dreaming about the girl that loves to hug her to sleep whenever she sleeps at her house.
Siyeon brushes it off and tells herself that she just feels lonely.
 
Siyeon knows whenever she saw Eunwoo and her boyfriend, she feels angry. She has a lowkey hatred for the male for taking her away.
But She still continues to deny that it could be more than friendship.
 
She is upset  that Eunwoo chooses to spend more time with her boyfriend than her. This makes her jealous. Siyeon knows Eunwoo will sometimes do something that feels more than friend-like.
Perhaps maybe kiss her cheek. Even though her cheeks burn and her heart beats faster every time, she denies her feelings.
 
Siyeon knows whenever she saw Eunwoo fall asleep cutely, she would steal a small kiss without her knowledge.
Siyeon told herself it is just an innocent affection and meant nothing else.
.
.
.
.
In the end Siyeon knows no matter how many times she lies to herself, she is deeply in love.
Deeply In Love With Eunwoo