First Time

Kryber Reading Fanfics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

 

Ok...what fanfic should I read? Hmmmmmmm...... I know! I think I remember the one Amber was reading. What was it called? 'Your name'? Wait no..that's a movie. Wait.....I know! 'You're Perfect'!! (#NotGuiltyAtAll).

I entered You're Perfect into google and wrote Kryber. I pressed enter and clicked the first link. I started to read the first chapter.....

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVVVVVEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

THIS IS SO INTERESTING!!!!!! WHY DIDN'T I READ FANFICS BEFORE!!!!

AND HOW-......

*Knock Knock*

"Room service!" Someone said outside the door.

Wow this is random.....it's like 3am in the morning....

I was curious and unlocked the 3 locks on the door. I walked to the door while reading the fanfic and opened the door. 

It was Amber....

I closed the door but I see Amber's foot inbetween the door and the door frame, preventing me from closing the door. I pushed the door harder but all it did was cause more grunting in the corridors which is coming out of 'someone'. Now the door is staying still. Both of our strengths are equal. After a second Amber snapped and pushed the door harder than she wanted to. Therefore it made me and Amber lose balance.... 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter