Part 2

Take Me Away (Short Story)

Jiae was tied around a wooden chair and was tied with a cloth. so does her eyes. but the cloth that was tied arnd her eyes was thin so she can actually see whoever comes around. she wasnt so sure for how long she had been tied and she was indeed hungry and thirsty.

the man who always pays a visit was this one man who always wear this gray jacket and he wore his hoodie so low that it covered his face except for his evil smirk. he wasnt that tall but was tall enough. she wasnt so sure about it.

as she was almost drove to sleep, she heard the door creaked opened. she held her breath without herself noticing. "Good morning," he said with his low, deep voice. for some reasons, his voice sounded so so so familiar but she couldnt recalled who. "What the do you want?!" she screamed but was muffled by the cloth. the guy took off the cloth that was tied around her eyes. she squinted her eyes because she wasn't use to the light.

"I have to do something special for you today. i have to give a present for you dear fiance.." he said as he traced his dirty finger on her face. she tried to look at his face but today, he was wearing the mask. "he must really miss you.." he trailed as he walked around and around her. "your body.. your hair.. you lips.." he said one by one while tracing his finger on it. "And of course, he missed to hold your hands. you guys always hold hands.." he said and let out a soft evil chuckle.

Jiae was so scared when she saw he took out a dagger. she knew where this was going and she doesn't like even a bit. he's going to start the torture again. the guy his knife and pressed in on her wrist. "Damn... i would love it if you scream.." he said. she just bit her lips watching him as he play around with the knife.

"This will be for him,"

"AHH!!"

-

Daehyun walked out from the warehouse and took out his phone. it was already passed midnight and it had been a week since his fiance went missing. it was so weird that none of his friends couldnt even detect where she was. even the gadget genius, youngjae, couldnt find it. he had bad feelings about this. something was missing and he's suspecting them.

the boy walked out from the forest and took his car to the dark alley. dark alley was th eplace where most of the assassins will meet each other, make deals and what not. not anyone can enter the alley. Jiae once told him that she used to go there and no one had ever try to kill her.

just when he was about to start his car. he received a text.

"i sent a present in your room. hope you like it,"

Daehyun was curious because the number was private and who had his private number other than the boys and Jiae. tossing his phone to the passenger seat, he drove back to the house in full speed. if that person hurted her, he's going to be dead.

he quickly parked his car infront of his condominium and used the lift. Daehyun literally kicked th edoor and searched for the oh-so-called-gift. when he entered his room which he used to share with his fiancee, he saw a black box with a black envelope on the middle of thebed.

he took th envelope and tore it oopen it. his hand trembled as he took out the paper. it turned out to be pictures. what worst, it was Jiae's picture. her clothese was drenched with blood and it was torn here and there. she looked so pale and it hurt daehyun in every single way.

swallowing back his tears and anger, he took the box and lifted the lid. he covered his mouth, biting his tongue to not scream. "J...jiae.." he mumbled as he took out the card-sized paper.

"Is it possible for you to save her?"

 

 

Part 2 ended.

 

 

A/N: another one chapter and i will post the Daejae version of this! ^U^