Deer Luhan, With Love [Sehun/OC]

All things Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title - Deer Luhan, With Love

Author - Korekrypta

Site - AsianFanFics

Genre - Comedy, Humor, Crack, Genderbender

Main Characters - Sehun, Original character (Leigh Lee)   

Status - Completed

Warnings - None

 

Description -  A case of dyed pink hair, an argument with la madre, and a freak encounter with an EXO member in the park after being hit in the head by a plate find Leigh Lee on a plane to Seoul the next day, with little recollection of how she got there and EXO's maknae intent on calling her hyung.  She's also clutching Luhan's passport, missing her own, and widely mistaken for the second oldest boy in the group when she doesn't speak a word of Chinese.  And to make matters worse, Luhan's happily waltzed off to China – without permission and with Leigh's phone – and expects her to fill in for him without being caught while he tries to hunt down the Mafia.

"It won't be for long," he said.

He needed a new dictionary.

 

Comments -  Well words can't do justice for any work of this great writer Korekrypta. Go check out her other stories too.

This is not your usual genderbender fic, which is surprisingly a readily exhausted genre specially like in Korean dramas and etc. This fic stands out from the rest with the unique addition of some other spices like undergroung mafia, exo member antics, language barriers and a whole lot of language puns.

Only few fics do the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter