Chapter II: Happily Ever After

Today's a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV:

We are now here in Park castle and were seated in front together with the Park.

Me and the Princess will be seated in the middle. Omma and Queen Park are having a conversation while appa and King Park is missing. They are probably talking somewhere.  

I saw TOP and the rest standing in my left while talking with each other as well.

I don’t know what I’m feeling right now, but I am nervous. Why the hell my heart is beating fast. As far as I know, my heart is stable.

It is almost 1 hr since we arrived but still the party is not starting because the princess is not yet ready. Maybe she already escaped? Well if that's what happened then it's not bad at least I don’t need to do anything that would upset my parents to stop this marriage.

But before I could think again I saw a girl standing on the top of the stairs. I saw appa walking towards us and went to omma, whispering something. My omma smiled and Queen Park is walking towards her seat as well.

I heard the girl talking.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen, Thank you for coming. I am Park Bom it would be my honor tonight to introduce the celebrant for this event. My Cousin, the Princess. Princess Sandara Park.” She said smiling to us.

Everyone is clapping. After what she said, a door opens and a girl came out with King Park.

The moment I laid my eyes on her I thought I saw an angel that came down from heaven. She is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. Beautiful is not even a word to describe her.

The princesses in the fairytale are nothing compared to her. She is wearing a white dress that was only designed for a princess. Her hair was curled in each side and she’s wearing a tiara. I could not let eyes off of her. I don’t even know what to say. Why did I not ever have the chance to know her earlier? I don’t know what I am feeling right now but my heart is beating really fast. I could not even tell that it is possible this will beat like this.

The moment our eyes met, I just couldn’t believe that this girl will be my future wife. I don’t know what love is, but this is love at first sight. She really looks like an angel. I can’t help but smile for myself.

“Son, meet your future wife. Isn’t she beautiful?” I heard my father talking to me.

I can’t really speak right now. I only nod to what he said, still looking at her while she’s walking down the stairs.

“Love, look at our son. He’s love struck I know we did the right thing. He’s in love now.” I heard omma talking to appa. But I don’t have the energy to argue with them right now.

“Man, you’re drooling. Please close your mouth.” I heard TOP hyung talking. I look at him for a while and glared, but I went back to look at my princess again. I smiled at that thought. My Princess. Kwon Jiyong’s princess.

“Hyung, my offer is still valid. Do you want me to marry her instead?” I heard maknae talked. I look immediately at him and showed him my devil stare. If that’s possible.

“Hey,I’m just kidding hyung. It’s just that, she’s so beautiful.” He said while looking at my princess. I’m about to hit him, but Taeyang did it for me.

“Yah! Seungri. Do really want to die? Can’t you see? Jiyong wanted to kill you by his stare.”

Thank God for Teayang.

When I look back to Princess Sandara, she’s already walking towards the center, towards me. And the beat of my heart doubles up. God, am I going to die with a heart attack? I couldn’t even blink. If this is a dream I don’t wanna wake up.

The moment Princess Sandara and her father are 2 steps away from us they stop. She bowed down to us and smiled. The most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen.

“Prince Jiyong, this is my daughter, Princess Sandara” King Park said.

“Your highness.” She said bowing at me. Why does her every move is beautiful as well? Her voice is like an angel’s voice. Though I don’t really know how they sound, but for me this is an angel’s voice. She has the sweetest voice I’ve ever heard.

I wanted to say something but I cannot say anything. Damn Jiyong, put yourself together.

I heard someone cleared their throat, I don’t even know who that is.

“Ahmm.. Hi P-princess. I’m. I’m Jiyong.” I said looking at her. If she’s beautiful from a far I tell you, she’s not just beautiful when she’s near. She’s breathtakingly beautiful.

“Son, why don’t you do the first dance for the princess? Is that ok Teddy?” Appa said.

“If that’s ok with my princess. Would you mind if Jiyong here will do that first dance?” King Teddy said while looking at his princess.

I noticed that Sandara is looking at me as well. Her eyes is beautiful as well. Why does everything about her is beautiful?

Please say yes. I wanted to hold you right now so badly.

She smiled at me and I started holding my breath.

“I don’t mind appa. If that’s ok with the prince then it’s ok with me as well.”

I smiled at her as sweetly as I can.

“Of course. It will be my pleasure to dance with you my princess.” I said.

And what I saw makes me happy. She blushed for goodness sake she blushed.

I offered my hand for her and she gladly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter