Can't take my eyes off of you

Something you don't see
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS won four awards that night. They're having a happiness day in their life. All of the members are crying and Rap Mon giving speech to thank all of the ARMY all around the world for kept supporting them. Everyone is crying except Jimin who control his emotion very well. They bows 90° to all of their fans. 

At the backstage, Jimin went to a room alone. Every members are gathering together except him. Rap Mon look for him. "Where's Jimin? " asked him. "Oh! He's here just now.. " Jin said to Rap Mon. Jungkook felt worried and started to look for him. Jungkook found him a dark room alone. Sobbing. He's having a hard time with his emotions so suddenly when they leave the stage just now. He didn't want anyone to felt his sadness so he hide himself without no one notice him. "Hyung..?" Jungkook entered the room and wanted to turn on the light. "Don't please.. " Jimin begged Jungkook not to turn on the light. "Hyung.. Are you okay? " asked Jungkook still worried. "I'm fine.. I need to be alone now.. " Jimin said as to ask Jungkook leave him alone. But, Jungkook refused to let him alone. "No hyung.. You may share it with me.. " Jungkook said and seat on the floor beside Jimin who sit on the chair. Jungkook place his hand on Jimin lap. "Hyung.. Are you okay?? " asked Jungkook again as he really worried of Jimin emotion. Jimin crying again, this time he hug Jungkook. "Thank you.. Thank you.. " Jimin thanked him. "Why would you thanked me hyung?" Asked Jungkook confused. "I know, I never said this before.. But, I am so thankful to all of our members because helping me to where I am now.. I am nothing at first but all of you give me chance to shine and give me way to be brighter.. Thank you.. " Jimin said still crying on Jungkook shoulder. Jungkook cry along as he was so touched by Jimin words. He patted Jimin back softly and let Jimin cry as much as he want. 

.

They arrive at the dorm. Jimin doing his personal live in his room, alone. Then, after five minutes later, Jungkook come over and joined him. "Are you okay now hyung? " asked Jungkook who nonstop worried of Jimin. "I'm fine.. Thank you. " Jimin hug him. "Jimin hyung.. Start from now on.. Let's work hard together.. Let's love and life happily toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter