final

Still Into You
Please log in to read the full chapter

WAKING UP NEXT to Park Chanyeol had lost all of it's excitement. All the warmth and happiness and kisses had washed away. Seeing his serene face of slumber and tousled hair had made Jongin's face contort into a smile, and press kisses along his neck and jaw, waking up to him grumbling and nuzzling into Jongin's neck. Complaining about not wanting to get up and staying in the warm embraces they shared with each other, that was how it started out.

Jongin loves waking up next to Chanyeol, it's something she finds to be quite calming and almost reminiscent. This is sometimes, however, when she's not waking up to him breathing down her neck or his large body sleeping on her hair. It's these times when she reaches over and pinches his stomach or pulls on his hair and he awakens with a groan or a yelp, sometimes resulting in him falling off the bed. It's not the wake up call they used to have, that wasn't even really awakening but this is how life goes. Jongin gets a boyfriend, she dates him for years, and they lose all romance.

She remembered going to the bathroom in the morning and brushing her teeth and finding Chanyeol's hand wrap around her waist and he pecks her with a mouth full of toothpaste, she remembered whining and shoving him out of the bathroom and washing her face. She remembers hip bumping him when she finished before him and going into the kitchen to make breakfast

These days, they make dirty jokes and puns in the bathroom that had once led to Jongin laughing so hard she spat toothpaste in her boyfriend's face. He cursed and she laughed her off, and ran away as he screeched in pain and then walked into the kitchen with red eyes. Jongin would make a joke about drugs and he'd kick the leg of the chair she was sitting on and she would land on what she was laughing off only minutes before. She'd kick his legs before he got away and he'd faceplant on the hardwood floor and end up with a bloody nose. Jongin would seat him in a chair and pull up one in front of him, wiping off the blood and the left over toothpaste. She'd laugh and he'd whine about her abusing him, and she'd just say it was his own fault. 

They'd do errands on a Saturday, where the weather was tepid and the sky was a vibrant blue. Chanyeol would talk

Please log in to read the full chapter