Wasn’t I enough?

[Pricked]- Namsong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Wasn’t I enough?
Alternative title: [Insufficient love]
Inspired by Annie Marie - Peak
 
So he eased himself out from his embrace, and slowly slipped out of bed, grabbing his floor scattered clothes because he knew full well he would not be able to bare those very features, disheartened.

The palms of his hand balmy with sweat as rubs them together anxiously
As the tears swell up, in his eyes at the thought of him. He could taste it, in the folds of his mouth now. The sliver of regret.

This feeling, oh too familiar now, it’s become second nature to him.
He clasps the handle of the door, fingers unstable and trembling in the grip.

 The tell-tell sign of the sheets behind him shifting has the tears cascading down his rosy cheeks as he stands there breath bated.
He hears the floor creak as it dips underneath the weight behind him.
 
“You're going to try and leave again, aren't you? He hears the raspy voice behind him.

' I'm sorry, you know I can't stay and about, last night that was just temporarily. He swallows involuntarily around the words that leave his throat dry, with an unknown fear setting in the pit of his stomach.

He makes his move for the door, in hopes his final attempt at leaving.

" I just wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter