Five

Young Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days before the big party!

 

Soyou was running around in the school hallway,she wanted to show the invitation she won from a good friend of hers. Xiumin or Kim Minseok,both of them lived in the same neighbourhood so they knew each other for a long time. He came at her with a strange smile on his face,usually he wouldn't smile a lot since he was calm,but Soyou knew that when he smiled sun smiled too,it was a bright and cute smile.

She wasn't in love with him,not at all!

She didn't thought his eyes were beautiful or that he calm self was charming,not at all!

Most importantly,Xiumin just stopped her and gave a invitation from the basketball club,to a party! A party with the "wannabe" from school,even Seohyun being close to Yoona she hadn't received one of these invitations (maybe Seohyun would refuse them). Soyou keep thinking in what he said to her.

 

"Soyou,i'm invinting you and your two friends to this party. It'll be in my house!" He calmly explained to her "You and your friends need to go,especially Seohyun"

 

"Seohyun? Why? Y'know that she doens't like parties?" Soyou spoke,knowing her friend the best she knew what Seohyun would react to this. She would frown and say a big no.

 

"It's because Yoona wanted her there,that's why" He said before Soyou could say more.

 

"Oh! Why didn't Yoona asked her directly,then?" Soyou was too smart and knew that something was fishy "Is it about Luhan?"

 

Xiumin froze.

 

"Just go already and make sure to come!" Xiumin said quickly. Soyou smirked "I want you there...Okay?" He said pushing her. Soyou blushed.

 

She couldn't answer him and just run,that was big news,Soyou need to speak with Nicole,she was the best person to this kind of situations.

In the end of the hallway,Nicole was getting her book without even care about her surroundings. Soyou jumped at her giving the poor lass a big scare. Nicole closed the closet and turned to her friend.

 

"Damn girl why did you fright me?" Nicole cursing was too cute.

 

"I have a big shot news! This time is serious,Nicole!" Soyou said excited.

 

"What news? Say it already!" Nicole said annoyed at her friend that couldn't speak properly.

 

"Xiumin invited us to the "wannabe" party!" Soyou raised her arms in happiness. Nicole turned in a big O with the news.

 

"Freaking gosh,that's big news!" Nicole caught the invitation in her hands "Seohyun was included in that?"

 

"Of course she was! Actually she was the reason that we won this" Soyou spoked quietly afraid from noisy people to hear them "Actually i have some theory that maybe it's real!"

 

Soyou smirked to Nicole that was more confused than ever. What her friend was talking about?

 

"Speak!" Nicole said annoyed again.

 

"I think some handsome guy is interested in her" Soyou blurted out,Nicole grimmaced,not beliving in her,Soyou knew that she would grim "I'm serious! You should look more close to what is around you Nicole,there's trouble coming!"

 

"Could you please stop talking in riddle?" Nicole once more annoyed feeling her veins popping said.

 

"It's..."

 

"Hey girls,why are you two here?" Seohyun voice caught them off guard and both startled at their cute friend.

 

Soyou saw the puzzle in Seohyun's face,she knew that they were up to something but she was too kind to ask. Nicole eyed her waiting for the big news,Soyou couldn't tell Seohyun yet so Nicole would have to wait.

 

"Party!" Soyou said before Nicole could ask about what she was saying "We we've been invited to a party that the basketball club is planning."

 

"We?" Seohyun asked surprised "No way,i'm not going"

 

"Wait! Seohyun,please! Just one party" Soyou pouted,she wasn't surprise with her friend answer. She eyed Nicole to help her,but the girl was too annoyed because of her.

 

"Let's go to classroom" Seohyun shut the conversation,Soyou pouted again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter