Final

The Lee Dong Dynasty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae woke up, rubbing his eyes and was ready to go to the SM building. "I miss going to the building almost every day," he muttered to himself. It wasn't too long after his enlistment that Label SJ has been established but he wasn't able to actually to record anything or work on anything under that label. But visiting seemed perfectly okay to do.

He walked into the studio for Label SJ and smiled, seeing all the equipment.

"Yah... Lee Donghae... have you been watching Goblin?" Heechul called out as he waltzed into the studio.

Donghae smiled and shaked his head. "Not yet, why?"

"Lee Dongwook is actually pretty good at acting!"

A faint smile formed on Donghae's face.

"What's wrong, fishy?" Heechul asked.

"Well..." Taking his phone out, he searched through his photos and showed him a picture of him with Lee Dongwook.

"What the... how did you get this?! Is it photoshopped?" 

"No... he's actually..."

Suddenly a phone call came and Donghae answered it. "Hyung... tell Heechul hyung how you know me..." he said out of the blue before giving it to Heechul.

Heechul blinked and took the phone. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Ahhh Heechul-ssi... Lee Dongwook-ssi, Lee Donghae-ssi and I are actually related. The three of us are cousins but it's an industry secret... not even Dongwook-ssi or Donghae-ssi's managers know. So please keep it a secret."

"This is a joke right?" Heechul asked, being skeptical.

"It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter