chapter 1

the guy

Bok Joo

 

Kim Bok Joo got really depressed after breaking up with her boyfriend, Kangchul because he found another girl, sally. "sally is a witch wtf" she thought. And then from that moment she decided to become a single girl and have a normal life. "Kang cul doesnt love me. He just want to try and throw me like a ing trash. AAAH all guys are the same" she shouted. "you know what, someone , somewhere, is perfectly fit for you. You just need sometime to be alone you know. The perfect one will come" her mother said. "Go get some sleep. You'll need a lots of energy for your class tomorrow".  

Joonhyung

Joonhyung on the other hand, is busy studying for tomorrow's class. He dont want to feel left and besides, he can be a real freak sometimes. Not even his parents. Suddenly, after a few minutes of dreaming, he mutter something under is breath... " i want a girlfriend.. maybe having one is not that bad.. i want to share the half of me with her.." he said. without he realizing, his brother was beside him when he mutter that. " Haaaaaaaaaaaa finally you're moving on from your studies. Find a girl man. Have fun with her and leave her and find a new one" his brother said. "noooooooooooooo im not like that you dickhead. Im going to love her for thousands of years" "pffftttttt" his brother said. "night"

Bok Joo

"Today is my first day. i cant show my clumsiness to people" she said. While she was walking towards her class, someone , out of nowhere approach her. " Boooookk Jooooo" shouted a boy. When she turns to see who's the one that was calling her, she just cant help herself but jump. " seniorrrrrrrrrr junggggggggg" she shouted. They both run towards each other happily. "  a good choice u choose here." Jung said." which class are u heading to?"   "im heading to english class" she said. "Oh great you can sit beside me" He smiled.