final

library love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

*

*

he had to go to the libary, not because he loved it, nope he didn't. he had to go , because his english teacher, decided so 'sweetly' that they had to do an essy. which even if you followed the steps she gave to you, whatever you do even if you stayed up all night to do it, she will end up giving you a 'B'. god only knows why. that's why, he decided not to 'die' for an essy ever in his life anymore, cause whatever he do , he will end up with a B. mark didn't know what wrong he did to deserve his bad luck. it wasn't that bad, but today was horriable.he woke up late, and had 10 minutes to get ready, and endded up forgetting his lunch . he also forgot that they had an algebra test (which he particularly failed) and if he passed with a 70 it would be a miracle! he techinacally got late for his first class and got scholded by his teacher, wasn't so bad he is not usually late, so he was forgiven. and now worse of all to do a long essy, which she recommended it to be two pages long, and he had to chose a topic to write about. like two pages, who the hell would write two page long on very stupid topics. if it was a story, then he would definitally work it out in some way or another sense he loved creating stories sometimes, but what can he do? bad luck followed him today.

he wanted to know what did he do in his past life in this day, to deserve this bad luck. he would continously think.' it's ok mark, the day will pass.' everthing is alright, have patience" "don't kill your teacher mark' don't glare at people mark.' he didn't know what to feel exactly. but what he felt right now is that he wanted to blow every person away from infront of him, and clear the way. he wanted to hit someone, or to scream or cry which was a very likely not going to get picked option. not to mention his last class was boring as hell. but it's ok, yeah it ok. no it is very not ok.

he opened the library door and and went to scan his ID with the library scanner. he sighed. he scanned the topic options,.

1. what is the person who gave you so much help,and why?

2. what animal would you want to be for a day, and why?

the hell! who would want to be an animal for a day? that gross, living in unclean environments, and eatting uncooked meat. he shoke his head, no thanks, next;

3. global warming effects, and solutions, causes?

that's is more sense, science is his love. the third topic is the best for him. he can use his mind, and he already have background information, great. computers. he turned to go to the computers, but the library lady. came over and smiled ever so  sweetly, at him to the point that sweetness annoyed him.

"do you need thecomputers?" she asked, she kinda looked, like sorry for what she is going to say next, which made mark have a bad feeling about it, and knew what he is going to hear next , is somthing he won't like.

"yeah, and?.." he said, eyes narrowing, looking at her questionally. 

"i am sorry to say that cmputers are out of order now, system had shut down. he will have to use books to research about something."

great just great! did you hear what she just said? the systemis out! isn't always out.. jesus. he forced a smile."oh no, it ok." he said, and went away, he didn't want to hear anything else from her, it is enough that he is going to go through a sea of books, that he might actually not go out from, until the next morning. he took in a deep breath and released it. trying to clam down himself and thought an 'it's ok.' he looked throught the sections , to find the one he was looking for, suddenly he heared that high pintched henya like laugher. the sound that make him smile, by the person that he currently like. he felt a little bit better hearing it, little what is he even thinking, he felt a whole lot better! j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter