Strangers are stranger unlit they meet

24 hours

Jinki POV

Jinki opened his eyes to see complete darkness just like every morning. Like always he had covered himself completely with his blanked. He gowned knowing it was time to get up. He didn’t want to spent his Christmas alone again this year. The thought only made him feel more alone than he already was. Throwing his blanked off he got up out of his warm bed.
He made his way to the kitchen/living room to make some breakfast, scratching his head.
He let out a big yawn not really bothering to cover his mouth. He didn’t mind what he looked like now since there was nobody around to see it anyway.
“oh good you’re finally awake.”
Yup nobody.
Wait what.
Jinki opened his eyes to see a man sitting casually sitting by the Christmas tree with a bow on his head. Wait was there really a man in his living room. he must be dreaming. He rubbed his eyes frantically trying to wake himself from this dream. But the man was still there. And he wasn’t just any other man. It was the drummer from his favourite band kensington, the one he had a way too big crush on for his own good. Rapidly he tried to make his hair look anywhere as near as decent as was possible. “No your hair looks fine.”

“I like your pyjamas.” He said after a long silence. Jinki looked down at his pyjamas which where a ducky sweatpants and an old Kensington band shirt. Not to forget that his whole apartment was filled with posters caps beanies and maybe one or two sweaters with the bands logo on it. Embarrassing
The man got up from his sitting position taking the bow of his head. “right, I don’t think I really need to introduce myself but I would still like to.”
The male said and Jinki just nodded.
“As you know I am Niles and I am here today because you are my soulmate.” He said walking closer to Jinki. In reaction Jinki made a step backwards right when his leg gave in making him fall. Leaping forward Niles quickly grabbed Jinki by his upper arms to prevent him from hitting the floor. “Are you okay?”

“What did you just say?” where all the words Jinki could bring out.

“Are you okay?” he questioned lifting Jinki back on his feet and letting go of his arms.

“no, no I mean the other thing.” Jinki spoke.

“you are my soulmate.” the male said looking pleased with just the word.

“How do you know I am your soulmate?”


Taemin POV

Taemin woke up feeling someone touching his face. I really hate my roommate he thought to himself. Wait I don’t have a roommate. He jumped in fright and confusion. There was an older man sitting in front of him. there was only a small space between them and Taemin could feel the man’s breath on his face. “oh good you’re finally awake.” The man said with a small smile.
Taemin pushed the man away from him with all his strength. He heard a thump from the male hitting his head ,on the wall at the end of the bed, before he fell forward on the mattress, unconscious, right where Taemin’s legs were that moment.
“omg I knocked him out.”
“omg I knocked him out. Oh no what do I do?” he asked himself panicked.
He crawled way from under the man. Getting to the other side of the room to get as far away from the man as possible. Which wasn’t that far since his studio apartment wasn’t that big.
He looked at the intruder that was lying on his bed. He looked kind of familiar. Like he had seen him before. He moved a little closer to the bed so he could move some of the hair out of the male’s face. That was when it hit him. he knew this man. He was the lead singer of Kensington Eloi his favourite member from his favourite band. He had a crush on the idol since the first time he saw him. and he knocked him out.
A low grunt came from the male as he blinked his eyes open.
Taemin jumped up from his spot leaping towards the kitchen block to take the first thing he could find. A dirty frying pan. While doing so the male had woken up and stepped of the bed.
“St-St-Stay away from me.” he said raising the pan as the male. “What are you doing h-h-here?”
“Wow slow down there I’m not gone hurt you.” The male said raising his hands. “Let me introduce myself.”

“You don’t need to tell me I already know who you are.” Taemin spoke holding the pan up at the male. “Just tell me why you are here.”
“Okay just let me explain why I am here. You can put that pan down I’m not gone hurt you.” The man said calmly. “I am here because you are my soulmate.”
“Soulmate? Is that some cheap trick to get in my pants.” Taemin scoffed.
“No of course not why would I do that. You are to beautiful to do that to.”
“Bea-bea-beautiful.” He was stunned by the others words. “I still don’t believe you. How do you know I am your soulmate?”
“Well I used my magic to find you and now I am here.”

 

 


 

sorry I wanted to upload this chapter a lot earlier but I kind of got sick so I had to wait untill I got better before I could finnish the chapter.

I hope you enjoy.