Chapter 1: Disaster

Beautiful Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: Rai Sha

.

.

.

The story, plot, and OC is mine! EXO's member and Luhan are belong to themselves

.

.

watch out for the typo(s) and grammar mistakes!

Enjoy!

.

 

Lot of people said that Rommy was a very careless girl. That girl was always act recklessly, stubborn, and really nonchalant with everything. Her face was always flat with no emotion. If her body was not a girl, definitely people would asking about her gender.

Her feminine side did not appear at all, except her long straight hair which always straggling. Maybe her boyish character was an effect of her name that sounds like a boy name than a girls. Her parent should be smarter for giving their future child name when they decided to give that girl a sibling.

Today was her first day in high school. Because since she was young her parent often went around the world, finally at the age of high school she decided to go to school that had a dorm. She was tired about the silence in her days.

Rommy walked slowly when the freshmen of Youngjin High School dismissed from the hall. The freshmen just finished the acceptance ceremony of new students as a formal sign that now they are official students of Youngjin High School, also gave the introduction to the school.

Because today was the first day, the freshmen just be busy to chose the club that they would join (this was the mandatory rule of Youngjin High School) and they allowed to surround the school. Those who chose to lived in the dorm, they occupied by arranging the room and something like that. Since Rommy has compiled her stuffs since two days ago, she just walked arround the school while looking for the school medical unit. She had been hold her stomach ache. Maybe this is because she skipped the breakfast this morning.

 

Chemistry Lab

 

It caught the Rommy’s eyes when she was on the 3rd floor. Chemistry lab located at the end of hallway next to the stairs. Rommy seemed a bit unconsciously because she did not think at all that the health unit is impossible in the 3rd floor of school.

While she grimaced hold the pain in her stomach, she slid the lab door. The room was messy, but none a single person to be seen. The girl stepped slowly, tucked her hair that hanging to behind her ear. The tables filled with beakers that containing colorful liquid. In the middle of the room, the half-filled spirytus heated a small chemical tube with blue liquid inside it.

Rommy’s hand took one of chemical tube. She brought the glass to her nose, curious about the smell of that liquid. Rommy’s nose winced when she knew that the smell was so sting. Next time she would not recklessly smelled the strange liquid, because she was pretty sure her lungs could be half dislodged if she kept smelling all of the liquid one by one.

Carefully she placed back that chemical tube to its place, tried not to nudged the others. She could be dead if she destroyed the whole room just because she didn’t act careful.

Rommy turned around, mean to get out of there. And that time her eyes caught something in the glass cabinet beside the door. A small transparent jar that half-filled with green tablet. It looked like indigestion drug.

She opened that cabinet, didn’t think she would be scolded for being recklessly opened the cabinet in the chemistry lab. She brought the jar to the table near the door. She opened the jar cap and she took one green table that really looked like indigestion drug.

“What are you doing here?!”

Rommy turned toward the door. She was caught opened the tablet jar in chemistry lab. Maybe she would get into trouble on her first day school, but she did not care at all. Right now her stomach was really painful and she immediately needed to take a medicine.

The person who caught her was a boy. He still wore a school uniform, which means he still a student here. But, the thing that made he was the person in charge in this room was the white long coat in his body. Maybe this guy was her senior.

“Oh! You are the cashier at supermarket near my house. I don’t know you will be my senior,” said Rommy finally, completely ignored what this guy said before. Rommy thought, this guy didn’t need to know that she just had the brief tour in chemistry lab.

That guy just frowned when he heard Rommy. He did recognize her because he often saw that girl shopping at the supermarket where he worked part-time. His eyes observed Rommy, immediately his caught dropped on the tablet in Rommy’s hand also on the jar with no cap. His eyes bulged out.

Aware that his gaze toward the tablet in her hand, Rommy cleared herthroat . “What is this?”

“Uh... that is... indigestion drug...” replied the guy hesitated. It was obvious that her senior was nervous.

Rommy shrugged, did not bother with his strange attitude. “This is what I looking for,” she said lightly and then—

“DON’T EAT THAT!”

—threw the green tablet into hermouth . Whatever purpose of the guy forbade her to take the drug, clearly it was too late. That green tablet was completely swallowed by Rommy.

“Why did you eat that?!!!” the guy yelled as he leaned to Rommy who just looked him with confused. Honestly, this time Rommy a little confused about her senior whim, but because this is Rommy she only showed her typical flat expression.

“I have stomach ache and I really need this,” Rommy said flatly as if she did not act anything wrong.

The guy tapped his forehead hardly then paced around anxiously. Obvious, the guy thought, it was obvious that he was in big trouble right now. His brain had to think fast.

“Uhuk... uhuk...” Rommy coughed. At the start it was only a typical small cough because herthroat felt itch, but eventually herthroat felt hot until she thought it burned.

Rommy grabbed the table for support her from falling. She coughed hardly, without a time to stop. But, after a few moments Rommy kept coughing and the guy just stared on edge, the burning sensation in herthroat was gone.

“What drug was that actually?!!” Rommy snapped as the itchiness in completely disappeared. This is her first snap to the stranger. Moreover the stranger was her senior. She did not care, because she thought she almost get killed because that drug.

“Uh...” He did not answer, just scratched his head that didn’t itch.

“It wasn’t an indigestion drug, right?!”

The guy shook slowly with his head down. Honestly, this girl in front of him actually was very impolite. First of all, she casually entered the chemistry lab that may not be entered by random people. Secondly, that girl also took the drug in the cabinet and ate it. And third, the most impolite thing, that girl was really brave to snapped a senior that she should respect. But, this guy knew he was also wrong to lied to the girl. This is just for his own protection.

“Ugh... why here suddenly feels hot?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter