Chap 3: AS EXPECTED

Love Potions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** Please read the A/N if you notice any change :D

∞ AS EXPECTED ∞

The first step of the plan

On Saturday morning, the YG girl group Aphrodite was getting ready for their Inkigayo stage. The girls felt enthusiastic as they could meet their lovely fans again. Of course being an idol is hard, but thanks to their fans they have the will to continue working and following their dreams; fans give those inspirations, motivations and fuel the burning passion in their heart.

Lina felt the same. She was ecstatic to meet her supporters, but there was one more thing that had made her smile all morning.

“I am going to meet him! I am going to meet Mark Lee,” she sang happily while dancing and jumping around their practice room. “It is so freaking lucky to promote at the same time with NCT Dream. I have to thank YG.”

She had been like this for hours. From the moment the MV was released, she had already imagined of performing at Inkigayo on the same day with her seniors, carefully followed the first step of her “Steps to win Mark Lee’s heart” plan and fast forward to the happy ending that she had always wanted: winning his heart.

“Aren’t you tired yet? Come on, let’s go!” Kathie hurried her and the others into the minibus.

The bus drove off from the company. The girls began chatting about their day and other girl stuffs. When the group arrived in front of the studio, from the inside of the bus, Lina noticed lots of fans waiting for them. She appreciated their support a lot as Aphrodite was still a rookie group. The fans were holding cameras, banners and cheering loudly. Once the girls got out of the bus, fans took pictures continuously and shouted their names. The members greeted the fans, waved at them happily then walked inside.

Once they were in the building, they heard hundreds of fans screaming and shouting in front of the buildings as a boy group was going in. After a few minutes, Lina saw that familiar face whom she spends hours staring at: Mark, the leader of NCT Dream. He came out of the car first, followed by the members. Fans started flocking around the members, while the manager and staffs were busy scramming the obsessive ones away; they wasted no time and took photos of the members restlessly. Lina thought the NCT Dream’s members were all super handsome.  Mark was wearing a blue hoodie with jeans and a beret, simple but so attractive. Jaemin was smiling brightly which made the fans literally just die inside. Jeno killed the girls with his famous eye-smile while the maknae line and Renjun were greeting the fans. And there was Haechan who was busy taking selfies with the fans not minding them behind him and also secretly having a chat with the masters of his fansites: “Please take some good photos of me, thanks!”

The members walked in the buildings. From afar, Lina admired her crush, stared at him for 5 seconds until she snapped back to reality when Camilla patted her head.

“I understand that you like him but if our performance is affected, I will tell YG about your condition,”

“Okay okay! I will make sure not to let my love life affect our career, but please do not tell our boss. He may give us a 3- year hiatus,” Lina pleaded to her sister then they both got ready for their stage.

While her members were doing their make-up, she walked along the hallway, greeting the seniors on the way. Being the clumsy girl she is, she bumped into a tall figure. She immediately balanced herself and bowed, without knowing who it is.

“As expecte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter