Day Two (Mario)

Seventh Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You should’ve been careful,” Hanbin said as he held a big trophy with his two arms.

Just a moments ago, Lisa was cleaning the club room when Hanbin suddenly made his way entering their basecamp. She was a bit surprised and nudged a trophy’s stack behind her when she turned her body. Fortunately, Hanbin was dexterous to catch the nearly-fallen trophy.

“You’re almost screw up,” he put the trophy to the initial place. “We treasure it so much.”

It took a while for Lisa to get a grip with the situation because she was a bit surprised with the guy in front of her. She had joined the club just a few days before and she knew the guy just like the rest of the students in the school. There was no way to admit that she didn’t know him since he had such a fame amongst the students. But she didn’t know that she would be one of those girls who’s bewitched by his goddamn look.

“I’m sorry,” she said as she tried to shake off her strange thought.

“Is Jisoo here?”

Kim Jisoo was the assistant manager of the club at the time and Lisa likes her so much. She was so friendly that could help her get rid of her anxiety as a new member of the club. She was in the second year just like Kim Hanbin. “She’s not here,” Lisa answered.

“Good then,” Hanbin released his breath. “You’re doing a good job as a newcomer.”

“Thank you,” Lisa awkwardly replied.

“Just relax,” Hanbin sat on the side of the ring. “Is there anything you can say beside ‘I’m sorry’ and ‘thank you’?”

“Am I supposed to talk a lot?” Lisa smiled.

“Not particularly, but keep that one,” he pointed at Lisa’s smile.

Lisa’s was taken aback by his words and for a few seconds she was blushed. She knew that falling for such a words wasn’t the right thing to do, but she couldn’t help herself. She had kept her eyes on Hanbin since the first time she joined the club. He was so damn cold and unreachable at her first day as an official member. She didn’t expect him to be so casual like that.

“Am I too much? Your face is getting red,” Hanbin stepped forward.

But Lisa couldn’t help herself, she was so embarrassed and it made her move abruptly. She turned her body too fast and she crashed to the initial stack she bumped before. Neither both of them was agile enough to rein the almost-fallen trophy from before. An anxious expression was drawn on their face as the trophy fell to the ground and shattered.

“Oh my God,” Lisa put her hands on her lips.

“You’re in a big trouble,” Hanbin muttered.

Right after he said that, someone entered the room and Lisa’s eyes were opened widely as she knew the person. Kim Jisoo stopped her steps as she saw a mess in front of her. She might be so cheered up and friendly but she was also known as a creepy manager. She was so strict about the rules and the money. So, Lisa would be in a stake since she had jacked up the club’s expense to repair the trophy. But seeing it shattered on the floor, she was not sure if it could be reassembled.

“Kim Hanbin!” Jisoo yelled. “How many times I told you not to mess up in the room?”

“Countless time,” Hanbin shrugged. “Can’t remember.”

“I’m not gonna let you go this time,” she warned. “How could you break our precious trophy.”

“Well, I’m not going anywhere,” he said nonchalantly as he stared at Lisa who was frozen.

***

Driving his car with a lot of thoughts in his mind, Kim Hanbin was heading to the hospital. A tour company called him before due to his cancelled reservation so he had to take back his stuff. The things he prepared for their holiday were laying on the backseat. He thought that if only he didn’t go too far and say rubbish at the night, he could make his plan fulfilled. If only he could turn the time back, he would do nothing but hold his wife.

He didn’t know that Lisa was watching him on front seat. She had been following him everywhere yet she couldn’t do anything to make her husband feel better. A man in front of her wasn’t the one who used to be the silliest person she knew. Never in a million years she ever seen him in that state.

She looked at the things her husband brought before and it did make her heart aching. She didn’t know that Kim Hanbin prepared their fifth anniversary at the place she had dreamed of.

Just a second then Hanbin beamed his car to the side of the road before he stopped. Lisa was a bit startled by that and then she saw Hanbin leaned his head back with his eyes closed. A sighed left his lips as he crossed his arm upon his face. A regret and despair was hanging on his chest and it made him lose his eagerness. He didn’t feel like to do anything till he could hold his wife again.

Hanbin had no idea that Lisa was feeling the same right beside him. She stretched her arm to reach him but then a call came from Hanbin’s phone. He took out his phone and connected it to the car as he started to drive his car again.

“Bro,” someone called out Hanbin.

Lisa knew immediately the owner of the voice as she could hear it through the car’s speaker. It was from Bobby.

“Bobby?” Lisa furrowed her brows. It was few years ago last time she saw him and Jisoo since they decided to live in US with Bobby’s family.

“Yo, Bro,” a smile appeared upon Hanbin’s face.

Lisa looked at her smiling h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter