01

Flee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you know how horrible it is to deal with social anxiety? It's the feeling of having your actions monitored persistently causing you restlessness and fidgetiness. The fear of people scrutinizing you from all aspects degrading your self-confidence and pride. The feeling of being unable to maintain eye contact for an extended period of time to the extent of frequently shifting spots to avoid further stress.

It is to perpetually hear the echo of  people's voices resonating deep within your encephala making you bear the sentiment of humiliation. At times, it is like a ticking bomb waiting to go off. From this moment on, you assign fault to yourself and begin the stage labelled self-destruction. Behind closed doors, imprisoning yourself from the public's eye and keeping a low-profile isn't all there is to social anxiety. After severing ties with society for too long, there is a high risk of developing social phobia, a terrorizing nightmare making you unable to even take a step out of the house and when you convinced yourself that the outside world is no longer safe. There comes the final stage, the dead end is when you cannot endure it any further. It is concluding putting yourself out of your misery.

 

 

''Father, I did wrong!''

''Please don't beat me!''

''SHUT UP! Children need to be beaten in order to learn!''

 

 

Kim Shin, a 19 year old boy was a victim of abuse by members of his adoptive household. His stepfather expressed his love for thrashing his own son whatever the cause was even when he did nothing wrong. That night, he scribbled, doodled, concocted a plan to murder his parents. He was fed up with their violent, unfair attitude towards the poor innocent lovely lad. Gruesome picturesques were slathered all over his desktop screen and solely he knew of the 4 digit passcode. It was the limit of his heartbeat.

If possibly reached over 90, his heart would burst therefore it must be kept within the range of 60-90. The sound of a beating heart, the sound of an artificial heart. He put his plan into action and conducted the murder. Smartly enough, he had already purchased the rope, a plane ticket to Thailand and a 22-caliber gun pistol the week prior after he finished his college entrance exam. He entered the doorstep of his loatheful parents room and tiptoed around their bed and stabbed 25 times their chest. We could roughly tell who was who or who were murdered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter