The First Encounter

always by your side

"Yah, Sooyoung don't try to go home, we have to meet the new group" Taeyeon shouted at the tall girl trying to leave the room.

Sooyoung looked backed and sighed " You know, I'm really not in the mood to greet them, i'm not feeling well"

Yoona also sighed and looked up "Same here , unnie but its not a request , its an order so we can't do nothing"

Seohyun while playing with the makeup brush said " It wouldn't take long, we'll chat with them and give them and advice and its over nothing more , so please unnie don't bring in trouble , we all had enough" 

Sunny just look at Sooyoung and nod. Sooyoung put down her bag in the chair and sat beside it " Uhhhhmmmmm, its a long day" 

The girls are tired and overworked and they need rest but despite their busy schedules  , they keep their sorrows intact and never let people outside them know that they are exhausted, they complain among themselves but not to anyone else.

Taeyeon , the kid leader was playing with her phone and grinning from time to time. The worried Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and nudge Hyoyeon in the arm.

"Eyyyy, Kim Taeyeon who are you talking to now , don't say its your cousin or your friends, we know this time its a guy" Hyoyeon asked her right away  and got slapped in the arm by Tiffany, "I just told you to look at her , not ask her right away but anyway I'm curious so Kim Taeyeon spill the beans"

All the members look at her, with eyes and mind full of curiousity and with a little hope that another guy has finally captured their precious leader's heart.

Taeyeon looked around and " Its Jiyong"

The girls screamed. 

"Nooooo" 

Tiffany stood up from her seat " Not him again, how many times do we told you not to talk to him , all he has done is trouble"

"No, he brings me happiness too, like right now texting him, I'm really happy"

"More like 90% torture and 10% happines" Seohyun muttered.

"I'm happy , so just leave me alone for now please" she said as she walked out of the balcony happily texting Jiyong.

 

Tiffany looked at her members and asked " Since when is she like that, she wasn't like that when i met her last Tuesday??" ,

Hyoyeon added, " Its already the fourth day, i already asked her when i was with her at the cafe on Thursday , she simply said its her friend and yesteray when i ask her again she said its her cousin and i highly doubted it was her cousin , no one laughs like that while talking to relatives"

"Fany-ah don't bother her too much, we have warn her enough just let her be, we will just cheer her up again when she's down, isn't the cycle always like that??" Jessica laughs and the members joined in. 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in Exo practice room, the boys were all very excited to meet Girls Generation and were practicing their greetings again and again. Baekhyun sat in the couch and Chanyeol jumped in next to him.

"Hmmm, excited to see your idol or may i say your goddess??" he teased Baekhyun to which he replied " Yes nervous, but hey don't do anything stupid there okay, know that you are sleeping with me in one room tonight so, mind your behaviour". "Oooohhh, look who is giving me a very great idea, now that you talk about it let me think of something good" Chanyeol laughed and run around the room while Baekhyun chased after him. The manager came inside the practice room and clapped his hands, " Kids, listen here, we are going to meet Girls Generation now, so all of you please mind your behaviour and don't be foolish" he looked at Chanyeol and Baekhyun who keep their heads down. " Be good to them, try to get on their good side , their faandom is big so, you also need their support in order for you to advance further in this industry , although you've all worked hard you need some connections here and there to get advancement , so be in your  best" after he said that , he left the room and the boys follow him.

 

"taeyeonniee, come in the boys are comin" Fany called Taeyeon and she rush inside the room. The girls also sat in a better posture than before and also plaster their face with a more livelier expression. The boys came inside the room and with the 9 members already sitting there and 12 boys with their manager inside, the room is suddenly crowded  and the boys do their greetings after they stood in their proper position. The girls just greet them as usual when they met Shinee and f(x) , ask them questions and give them advice and cheer them on , after a good 20 minutes , the boys leave the room and go back into their dorm. After they reach their dorm Baekhyun who couldn't stop smiling was teased a lot by s and obviously it was Chanyeol who started it " Everyone, did you all saw this guy staring Taeyeon all the time, hahahaha he can't look anywhere else" , Suho came outside from his room and sat beside Baekhyun" Yah, its not the first time you're seeing her, don't be that obvious in front of her, you look cheap" he said and touch his chin , Baekhyun just grinned and stood up " Its my first time meeting her as a junior so its an important moment for me" the members just sighed, Minseok grunt " everyone sleep, he will start his fanboy moment again" the members laughed off and went inside their respective rooms ignoring Baekhyun and his fanboying moments.